[Flow] Proxyclass Building is useless imho in 90%

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Mon Nov 17 12:46:20 CET 2014

Hi.

On 17.11.2014, at 12:30, Carsten Bleicker <carsten at bleicker.de> wrote:
>> Well, using traits was not an option so far, because Flow (up to 2.3) still supports PHP 5.3. Be assured that we thought about uses for traits as soon as the landed in PHP.
> afaik, cms requires 5.5 as of v7? doing it this way too?

As I wrote: up to 2.3. For the version afterwards we agreed on at least 5.4, I guess it might just as well be 5.5. If it was just me, we could go 5.6. :)

The main point is that you don’t need to do anything except @Flow\Inject. And this works because we can act as if we had code inside your constructor.

> so in origin class __construct(){ FlowTrait::injections() }

Well, then you a) need to put that line of code into your class and b) bind yourself hard (as in E_FATAL) to Flow. Don’t know what to think of that.

> i cant count how often it happened, that i used xdebug_break(), phpstorm enters the proxy class and i started
> editing in proxy class without noticing, that i am not in the origin.

Oh, I know that feeling… :)

Regards,
Karsten