From g.hofer at inet-solutions.at Tue Aug 2 17:22:50 2011 From: g.hofer at inet-solutions.at (Gernot Hofer) Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 17:22:50 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-seminars] remove the links in table header (list view) Message-ID: Hello List, how can i remove the links in the table header in list view? (for sorting) Titel thank you! regards gernot From typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de Sat Aug 6 11:45:08 2011 From: typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de (Oliver Klee) Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 11:45:08 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-seminars] SMTP for seminars - sponsors wanted! Message-ID: Hi all, I'd like to enhance the oelib extension so that seminars (and other extensions) can make use of SwiftMailer (which is part of TYPO3 4.5), enabling e-mails via SMTP and a few other nice things. I'm still looking for sponsors for this task. If you'd like to support this, please drop me an e-mail. All the best, Oliver -- Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member From dbfischer at web.de Mon Aug 8 10:27:49 2011 From: dbfischer at web.de (Dirk Fischer) Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 10:27:49 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-seminars] showAttendanceFieldsInThankYouMail Message-ID: Hi, it's possible to configure showAttendanceFieldsInNotificationMail = notes Is there also a possibility to show "notes" in thankyoumail? e.g. showAttendanceFieldsInThankyouMail = notes Other solutions to show "notes" in ThankYouMail are also welcome. Best regards Dirk From typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de Mon Aug 8 10:34:48 2011 From: typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de (Oliver Klee) Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 10:34:48 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-seminars] showAttendanceFieldsInThankYouMail In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi, Am 08.08.2011 10:27, schrieb Dirk Fischer: > Is there also a possibility to show "notes" in thankyoumail? No, currently not (missing feature). The thank-you e-mail is build differently than the notification e-mail: - The notification e-mail just takes the configured fields and adds their content and their labels to the e-mail. This allows for more fields, but limits the layout options. - The thank-you e-mail has a limited set of fields that will be presented in a (more or less) nice layout. Any of these fields can be hidden. All the best, Oliver -- Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member From nico at deblauwe.be Mon Aug 8 11:00:09 2011 From: nico at deblauwe.be (Nico Deblauwe) Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 11:00:09 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-seminars] How to deal with event images Message-ID: Hello everyone, I'm working on a typoscript solution for selecting 6 upcoming events and displaying them with their associated image on a page (making them clickable, with a link to the detailed view in the seminars plugin). I'm almost where I need to be, but experiencing a problem with getting the image: In tx_seminars_seminars I've found the "image" field (column), but this is without the path. How do I find out where the image is fysically stored? Cordially, Nico PS. Of course I'll share the full script once it is finished, -- Nico Deblauwe Email: nico at deblauwe.be Mobile: +32 486 84 08 93 Check www.deblauwe.be for more info about me! Quote: "Where did you get the inspiration for your books? I tell myself I can't have another cup of coffee till I've thought of an idea." (Douglas Adams) From klaus.fumy at uni-ulm.de Mon Aug 8 15:00:32 2011 From: klaus.fumy at uni-ulm.de (Klaus Fumy) Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 15:00:32 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-seminars] problem with seminars and multiple feusergroups Message-ID: Hi, I set up a website with seminars, feueser, sr_feuser_registration (works fine so far). No I ran into a problem with multiple usergroups on that site. I have paswordprotected imagegalleries on that site too, and a course owner gives the course attendees a generic user/password combination to see the right image gallieries on that page. Now the logged in feuser is able to book a new seminar and the siteowner has the wrong userdata in the registration form. Is there a chance to handle this? klaus From typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de Mon Aug 8 17:31:14 2011 From: typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de (Oliver Klee) Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 17:31:14 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-seminars] How to deal with event images In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi, Am 08.08.2011 11:00, schrieb Nico Deblauwe: > In tx_seminars_seminars I've found the "image" field (column), but this is > without the path. How do I find out where the image is fysically stored? The files are always stored in uploads/tx_seminars/. (This is hardcoded in tca.php.) Oliver -- Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member From typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de Mon Aug 8 17:33:01 2011 From: typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de (Oliver Klee) Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 17:33:01 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-seminars] problem with seminars and multiple feusergroups In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi, Am 08.08.2011 15:00, schrieb Klaus Fumy: > Now the logged in feuser is able to book a new seminar and the siteowner > has the wrong userdata in the registration form. You could have two separate event list pages: One that is visible to the gallery users, and one that is visible to the "normal" users. Or you could create a TS condition that disables event registration if users of the "gallery" user group are logged in. Oliver -- Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member From klaus.fumy at uni-ulm.de Tue Aug 9 13:19:58 2011 From: klaus.fumy at uni-ulm.de (Klaus Fumy) Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 13:19:58 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-seminars] problem with seminars and multiple feusergroups In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi, thank you for your hints. I think I try/suggest the second solution. If it works I post it. klaus > Hi, > > Am 08.08.2011 15:00, schrieb Klaus Fumy: >> Now the logged in feuser is able to book a new seminar and the siteowner >> has the wrong userdata in the registration form. > > You could have two separate event list pages: One that is visible to the > gallery users, and one that is visible to the "normal" users. > > Or you could create a TS condition that disables event registration if > users of the "gallery" user group are logged in. > > > Oliver From nico at deblauwe.be Tue Aug 9 21:36:14 2011 From: nico at deblauwe.be (Nico Deblauwe) Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 21:36:14 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-seminars] Using TypoScript for a graphical seminar representation Message-ID: Hello everyone, I?ve been playing around a bit with typoscript (I?m still trying to figure out how it works). My latest exercise could come handy for some of you ? so I?ll gladly share the code. I use it to show a visual overview of the seminars on a page; but you could as well use it in a side-bar or column or header as a promotion tool (e.g. by randomizing the selection). --cut-- lib.seminarsTeaser = COA_INT lib.seminarsTeaser { # Create the object that will fetch the list 10 = CONTENT 10 { # First fetch all the relevant seminars records table = tx_seminars_seminars select{ # stored in thise folders pidInList = 78, 100, 98, 79, 99 # only one-time events AND event-topics should be taken into account where = (object_type = 1) OR (object_type = 0) } renderObj = COA renderObj { # for each of these records, build an image 10 = IMAGE 10.file = GIFBUILDER 10.file { # The image size XY = 270,270 # Bottom layer: the image that is linked to the seminar 10 = IMAGE 10 { offset = 0,0 file { # This is where the seminars extension stores it's images (hardcoded) import = uploads/tx_seminars/ # In the "image" field you find the name of the image import.data = field:image import.override.field = image # Same size as the resulting image; I prefer c(rop) as method for doing this width = 270c height = 270c # Set the quality of the image ext = jpg quality = 100 } } # second layer: a box for the background of the text 20 = BOX 20 { # Offset left, Offset bottom, Width, Height dimensions = 0,0,270,50 # Start at left bottom align = l,b # Color of the box color = #00a1cf # Opacity of the box opacity = 85 } # Third layer: get the seminars title and write it in the background box 30 = TEXT 30 { text.data = field:title text.case = upper align = left offset = 5,245 niceText = 0 fontSize = 20 fontFile = t3lib/fonts/verdana.ttf fontColor = #e0f2f8 } # Fourth layer: use the "teaser" field of a seminar as a "subtitle" 40 = TEXT 40 { text.data = field:teaser align = left offset = 5,262 niceText = 0 fontSize = 13 fontFile = t3lib/fonts/verdana.ttf fontColor = #ffffff } } # Make sure that the freshly built image contains a hyperlink 10.stdWrap.typolink { # Link to the page with the "detailed view" parameter = 83 parameter.dataWrap=| # Make sure that the selected seminar is also passed on additionalParams.insertData=1 additionalParams = &tx_seminars_pi1[showUid]={field:uid} } # And finally, wrap it all up in a class - used for positioning the boxes 10.wrap =
|
} } --cut-- Of course: I?m still a novice in typoscript: so all kinds of comments are welcome! Regards, Nico -- Nico Deblauwe ? nico at deblauwe.be ? 0486 84 08 93 From hartung.germany at gmail.com Sat Aug 13 13:45:09 2011 From: hartung.germany at gmail.com (=?ISO-8859-15?Q?S=F6nke_Hartung?=) Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 13:45:09 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-seminars] BE-Moduls with empty column? Message-ID: Hello List, please find this screenshot: http://picpaste.de/seminars.png I'm wondering, why the column "number" is empty. Currently the ID is only shown, when you move your mouse on the orange icon. Is the empty column a Bug or a missing feature? Regards S?nke From typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de Mon Aug 22 17:07:10 2011 From: typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de (Oliver Klee) Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 17:07:10 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-seminars] BE-Moduls with empty column? In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi, Am 13.08.2011 13:45, schrieb S?nke Hartung: > Is the empty column a Bug or a missing feature? that's neither ... the label "number" is short for the "accreditation number" (which probably is empty for your records). Currently, the UID is only available via mouseover. We're currently working on revamping the BE module using ExtJS (anyone willing to help with some coding?). Then there will also be a UID column. Oliver -- Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member From blueduck at gmx.net Wed Aug 24 23:09:19 2011 From: blueduck at gmx.net (Stefano Kowalke) Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 23:09:19 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-seminars] 403 Forbidden Error Message-ID: Hey list, I try to set up seminars with onetimeaccount, but got a 403 Forbidden error when I hit the attend button [1]. If I call login page directly, I be able to fill out and send the registration form. The data will be saved and accessable in the backend. Now, I am logged in and the attend button works. To make it short: If I not logged in, the attend button gives an 403 error, after creating a one time account and logged in, the error is gone. All pages are accessable by any user. Did I oversee something? Thanks in advance Stefano Installed extensions: seminars 0.9.3 ameos_formidable 1.1.373 onetimeaccount 0.8.0 sr_feuser_register 2.6.1 My sites structure: - Seminare (list view) -- Details (single view ) -- Registration (CE: Event Registration) ---- Thank you -- Login (CE: One-Time FE account creator) The folder structure: - Seminars -- Events -- Registrations -- Event pool [1] http://www.example.com/seminare-list-view/login.html?tx_seminars_pi1[uid]=15&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.example.com%2Fseminare-list-view%2Fregistration-not-in-menu.html%3Ftx_seminars_pi1%255Bseminar%255D%3D15%26tx_seminars_pi1%255Baction%255D%3Dregister