From christian at wildside.dk Mon Oct 1 15:35:00 2007 From: christian at wildside.dk (Christian Melchior) Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 15:35:00 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] [RFC] New features Message-ID: Hello We are about to start a new project, which we currently plan to base on tx_seminars. This project will require some modifications of the extension, where most of changes wont be very useful for the general public. we have however some features planned which could be quite useful in the general extension and we are looking for feedback for easy integration into the existing project. First of: I tried to look for the Road map for the project, but couldn't find any? Is it public available anywhere? Second: The features we currently have planned are: - File Upload: Speakers / Administrators can upload materials which are available for registered users (maybe unregistered as well). This is a fairly stand-alone concept and shouldn't prove to difficult to integrate. - Participant selection module: Since our client requires a somewhat elaborate module for selecting participants, we will need to do 2 things. First users that register for an event don't automatically get a spot, but are reviewed by two separate administrators which will indicate their acceptance. We don't envision this feature as very useful in a broader sense but we properly need 3 states for registrations: "Accepted", "Pending" and "On Waiting list" which are more useful. Also a hook for delegating the review feature will properly be the way we go. Secondly the Speaker is responsible for selecting the participants meaning he gets a list of all registrations and divide them into the 3 above states. Basically he can override the reviewers acceptance / rejection of the registration and he need to prioritize those on the waiting list. This feature is properly more useful for widespread use and right now we envision to integrate it as an option for both the Speaker and an administrator. We will properly also need other various hooks around the code, but this shouldn't be very hard to integrate as far as I can tell. Comments and/or feedback will be appreciated. Best regards, Christian Melchior Wildside A/S From david.lenherr at magicline.ch Thu Oct 4 09:50:00 2007 From: david.lenherr at magicline.ch (redacted user) Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 09:50:00 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] print seminars details Message-ID: Hi together Great extension guys!! But I have a little problem with the print function in the seminars details view! If I click the print button the printpage shows allways the seminars overview and not the detail view... Is this a bug or do I have to make some changes on the configuration in the print-page section?? ---------------------------------- ######################## #Print Page Configuration ######################## temp.PRINT= COA temp.PRINT { wrap = Seite drucken 10 = TEXT 10.data = getIndpEnv:REQUEST_URI 10.wrap = |&type=98 } print = PAGE print { stylesheet = fileadmin/css/main.css bodyTag = typeNum = 98 10 = TEMPLATE 10 { template = FILE template.file = fileadmin/templates/template_print.html workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY marks.PAGE_TITLE = TEXT marks.PAGE_TITLE.field = title marks.PAGE_SUBTITLE = TEXT marks.PAGE_SUBTITLE.field = subtitle marks.CONTENT < styles.content.get } } ----------------------------- Thanks for help ;o) David From typo3-coding at rimann.org Thu Oct 4 11:27:42 2007 From: typo3-coding at rimann.org (Mario Rimann) Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 11:27:42 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] print seminars details In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi David redacted user schrieb: > Great extension guys!! Thanks for the flowers :-) > But I have a little problem with the print function in the seminars details > view! > If I click the print button the printpage shows allways the seminars > overview and not the detail view... > > Is this a bug or do I have to make some changes on the configuration in the > print-page section?? The list and single view are technically the same plugin. As long as no event uid is transmitted (in the URL), the list is shown. As soon as an event uis is in the URL, the plugin shows the single view of the event with this uid. I expect that you're just missing this parameter in the URL and thus the wrong output is generated. Investigate how you can get the print page WITH this parameter. Another approach would be to use a CSS file with media selectors: So that you hide the menu when printing. Just go to wikipedia (any page) and print it - then you'll see what I mean: No separate Print page, just the "regular" page that get's printed with other styles. Pretty cool :-) Cheers, Mario From david.lenherr at magicline.ch Thu Oct 4 12:31:13 2007 From: david.lenherr at magicline.ch (redacted user) Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 12:31:13 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] print seminars details In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi Mario Thanks for your help! The funny thing is, that the URL shows the parameters, but when I mouseover the print image it shows the link to the overview without the parameters! Can it be, that I have to change this part of the print configuration to get the parameters right? 10 = TEXT 10.data = getIndpEnv:REQUEST_URI 10.wrap = |&type=98 Cheerio, David PS: By the way... I had to make a translation for the "User manual" Part of the extension-manual in german... If someone needs this where do I have to send the document? -----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht----- Von: typo3-project-seminars-bounces at lists.netfielders.de [mailto:typo3-project-seminars-bounces at lists.netfielders.de] Im Auftrag von typo3-project-seminars-request at lists.netfielders.de Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2007 12:00 An: typo3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de Betreff: TYPO3-project-seminars Digest, Vol 17, Issue 2 Send TYPO3-project-seminars mailing list submissions to typo3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-project-seminars or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to typo3-project-seminars-request at lists.netfielders.de You can reach the person managing the list at typo3-project-seminars-owner at lists.netfielders.de When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than "Re: Contents of TYPO3-project-seminars digest..." Today's Topics: 1. print seminars details (redacted user) 2. Re: print seminars details (Mario Rimann) ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message: 1 Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 09:50:00 +0200 From: "redacted user" Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] print seminars details To: Message-ID: Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Hi together Great extension guys!! But I have a little problem with the print function in the seminars details view! If I click the print button the printpage shows allways the seminars overview and not the detail view... Is this a bug or do I have to make some changes on the configuration in the print-page section?? ---------------------------------- ######################## #Print Page Configuration ######################## temp.PRINT= COA temp.PRINT { wrap = Seite drucken 10 = TEXT 10.data = getIndpEnv:REQUEST_URI 10.wrap = |&type=98 } print = PAGE print { stylesheet = fileadmin/css/main.css bodyTag = typeNum = 98 10 = TEMPLATE 10 { template = FILE template.file = fileadmin/templates/template_print.html workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY marks.PAGE_TITLE = TEXT marks.PAGE_TITLE.field = title marks.PAGE_SUBTITLE = TEXT marks.PAGE_SUBTITLE.field = subtitle marks.CONTENT < styles.content.get } } ----------------------------- Thanks for help ;o) David ------------------------------ Message: 2 Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 11:27:42 +0200 From: Mario Rimann Subject: Re: [TYPO3-project-seminars] print seminars details To: typo3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de Message-ID: Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Hi David redacted user schrieb: > Great extension guys!! Thanks for the flowers :-) > But I have a little problem with the print function in the seminars > details view! > If I click the print button the printpage shows allways the seminars > overview and not the detail view... > > Is this a bug or do I have to make some changes on the configuration > in the print-page section?? The list and single view are technically the same plugin. As long as no event uid is transmitted (in the URL), the list is shown. As soon as an event uis is in the URL, the plugin shows the single view of the event with this uid. I expect that you're just missing this parameter in the URL and thus the wrong output is generated. Investigate how you can get the print page WITH this parameter. Another approach would be to use a CSS file with media selectors: So that you hide the menu when printing. Just go to wikipedia (any page) and print it - then you'll see what I mean: No separate Print page, just the "regular" page that get's printed with other styles. Pretty cool :-) Cheers, Mario ------------------------------ _______________________________________________ TYPO3-project-seminars mailing list TYPO3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-project-seminars End of TYPO3-project-seminars Digest, Vol 17, Issue 2 ***************************************************** From typo3-coding at rimann.org Thu Oct 4 21:28:20 2007 From: typo3-coding at rimann.org (Mario Rimann) Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 21:28:20 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] print seminars details In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi David redacted user schrieb: > The funny thing is, that the URL shows the parameters, but when I mouseover > the print image it shows the link to the overview without the parameters! You have to differ between the page that you look at (the regular page) and the page that represents your print-page. The print-page is an independent page. If the parameter in the URL is missing there, the list will be shown. > Can it be, that I have to change this part of the print configuration to get > the parameters right? > > 10 = TEXT 10.data = getIndpEnv:REQUEST_URI 10.wrap = |&type=98 If the link to the print view misses the seminar uid parameter, then this is the place to enhance it. But before you start doing anything, just try what happens if you add the parameter "type=98" to the page that shows your single view. This should bring up the single view in the print design. If this works, copy the URL - this is the way the URL for the "link to print page" should look like. > PS: By the way... I had to make a translation for the "User manual" Part of > the extension-manual in german... If someone needs this where do I have to > send the document? Just contact Andreas Balzer. He started to translate the documentation to German language. There is a thread in this newsgroup with the topic "German manual" startet on 2007-07-27 by Oliver Klee. Cheers, Mario From amsti at directbox.com Fri Oct 5 10:44:57 2007 From: amsti at directbox.com (amsti at directbox.com) Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 10:44:57 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] My Events Message-ID: How can I unsubscribe me from a Event? Is it possible in "My Events"? Thanks for your help. From david.lenherr at magicline.ch Fri Oct 5 12:27:20 2007 From: david.lenherr at magicline.ch (redacted user) Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 12:27:20 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] print seminars details In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi Mario It's like you said! If I add the parameter "type=98" to the page the printversion of the details is shown perfect! But I found out, that if I try to print the details-view the link changes to the uper site... (in this case to Seminars witch is a shortcutsite and shoes to the overwiew site again) Here the strukture: Seminars (Shortcut to Overview) - Overview (Overwiew- & Details-site - where I try to print out the details) This is very strange... Do you have an Idea? I searched on typo3.net for a solution with the "getIndpEnv:REQUEST_URI" but did not find anything... Cheerio David ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message: 1 Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 12:31:13 +0200 From: "redacted user" Subject: Re: [TYPO3-project-seminars] print seminars details To: Message-ID: Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Hi Mario Thanks for your help! The funny thing is, that the URL shows the parameters, but when I mouseover the print image it shows the link to the overview without the parameters! Can it be, that I have to change this part of the print configuration to get the parameters right? 10 = TEXT 10.data = getIndpEnv:REQUEST_URI 10.wrap = |&type=98 Cheerio, David PS: By the way... I had to make a translation for the "User manual" Part of the extension-manual in german... If someone needs this where do I have to send the document? ------------------------------ Message: 2 Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 21:28:20 +0200 From: Mario Rimann Subject: Re: [TYPO3-project-seminars] print seminars details To: typo3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de Message-ID: Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-15 Hi David redacted user schrieb: > The funny thing is, that the URL shows the parameters, but when I > mouseover the print image it shows the link to the overview without the parameters! You have to differ between the page that you look at (the regular page) and the page that represents your print-page. The print-page is an independent page. If the parameter in the URL is missing there, the list will be shown. > Can it be, that I have to change this part of the print configuration > to get the parameters right? > > 10 = TEXT 10.data = getIndpEnv:REQUEST_URI 10.wrap = |&type=98 If the link to the print view misses the seminar uid parameter, then this is the place to enhance it. But before you start doing anything, just try what happens if you add the parameter "type=98" to the page that shows your single view. This should bring up the single view in the print design. If this works, copy the URL - this is the way the URL for the "link to print page" should look like. > PS: By the way... I had to make a translation for the "User manual" > Part of the extension-manual in german... If someone needs this where > do I have to send the document? Just contact Andreas Balzer. He started to translate the documentation to German language. There is a thread in this newsgroup with the topic "German manual" startet on 2007-07-27 by Oliver Klee. Cheers, Mario -------------------------------------- From mario at rimann.org Fri Oct 5 15:38:04 2007 From: mario at rimann.org (Mario Rimann) Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 15:38:04 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] My Events In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: amsti at directbox.com schrieb: > How can I unsubscribe me from a Event? Is it possible in "My Events"? > Thanks for your help. Hi "amsti" (?) This is a feature that is already built but not yet released. It will be in the upcoming release 0.6.0 Cheers, Mario BTW: Please use your full name when posting to this newsgroup/mailinglist - thanks! From mario at rimann.org Fri Oct 5 15:48:00 2007 From: mario at rimann.org (Mario Rimann) Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 15:48:00 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] print seminars details In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi David redacted user schrieb: > It's like you said! > If I add the parameter "type=98" to the page the printversion of the details > is shown perfect! great! > But I found out, that if I try to print the details-view the link changes to > the uper site... (in this case to Seminars witch is a shortcutsite and shoes > to the overwiew site again) > > Here the strukture: > > Seminars (Shortcut to Overview) > - Overview (Overwiew- & Details-site - where I try to print out the details) > > This is very strange... > Do you have an Idea? What happens if you visit the Seminars page? Which pid is shown in the URL field of you browser? The one of the Seminar page, or the one of the Overview page? I think the first will apply as TYPO3 has two URLs (both page ids), and the "shortcut" runs internally. There is no HTTP 30x redirect given back. But I might be wrong with this. Cheers, Mario From david.lenherr at magicline.ch Fri Oct 5 16:07:39 2007 From: david.lenherr at magicline.ch (redacted user) Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 16:07:39 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] print seminars details In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi Mario Thanks again for your help! I have chosen your second option now and made a printversion with css... I am not shure if this is a problem of my T3 configuration or if it's a bug in seminars... To answer your question: - If I visit the seminars site the first time, the pid of the seminars site (the shortcut site) is shown in the url - When I watch a seminars detail, the overview pid is shown in the url - And when I use the back link int the details view, the overview pid is in the url... - But as soon I click the print button it goes directly back to the seminars pid again... Anyway... I found a solution now with css and the window.print() funktion... Thanks for that tipp ;o) Have a nice evening Greez David -----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht----- Von: typo3-project-seminars-bounces at lists.netfielders.de [mailto:typo3-project-seminars-bounces at lists.netfielders.de] Im Auftrag von Mario Rimann Gesendet: Freitag, 5. Oktober 2007 15:48 An: typo3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de Betreff: Re: [TYPO3-project-seminars] print seminars details Hi David redacted user schrieb: > It's like you said! > If I add the parameter "type=98" to the page the printversion of the > details is shown perfect! great! > But I found out, that if I try to print the details-view the link > changes to the uper site... (in this case to Seminars witch is a > shortcutsite and shoes to the overwiew site again) > > Here the strukture: > > Seminars (Shortcut to Overview) > - Overview (Overwiew- & Details-site - where I try to print out the > details) > > This is very strange... > Do you have an Idea? What happens if you visit the Seminars page? Which pid is shown in the URL field of you browser? The one of the Seminar page, or the one of the Overview page? I think the first will apply as TYPO3 has two URLs (both page ids), and the "shortcut" runs internally. There is no HTTP 30x redirect given back. But I might be wrong with this. Cheers, Mario _______________________________________________ TYPO3-project-seminars mailing list TYPO3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-project-seminars From mario at rimann.org Sat Oct 6 17:54:42 2007 From: mario at rimann.org (Mario Rimann) Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 17:54:42 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] print seminars details In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi David redacted user schrieb: > I have chosen your second option now and made a printversion with css... Great decision :-) Can you provide us with a link? I'd like to see what exactly you did. Maybe you can send us the link as soon as the site you're working on is online? > I am not shure if this is a problem of my T3 configuration or if it's a bug > in seminars... I'm almost sure this is something in your config. But I didn't test it. > To answer your question: > - If I visit the seminars site the first time, the pid of the seminars site > (the shortcut site) is shown in the url ok, that's fine > - When I watch a seminars detail, the overview pid is shown in the url that's ok as the link to the single view that is shown on the list is generated from the singleViewPid parameter in your Seminar Manager TypoScript configuration. > - And when I use the back link int the details view, the overview pid is in > the url... That's also by design: The back link is generated from the listViewPid parameter in your TS config. > - But as soon I click the print button it goes directly back to the seminars > pid again... And this is the point why I think it's not a Seminar Manager issue: This link is not generated by our extension. Whatever link is created here, comes from TYPO3 / TypoScript configuration that you or someone else did. > Anyway... I found a solution now with css and the window.print() funktion... > Thanks for that tipp ;o) Great - I like this way of solving stuff. Cheers and greetings from Ticino (now with WLAN *smile*) Mario From typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de Sun Oct 7 13:59:31 2007 From: typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de (Oliver Klee) Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 13:59:31 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] Translations In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi Michiel, Michiel Roos schrieb: > Can one of the leaders . . . drop a mail to the language king; Dimitri > to have him install the svn head on the translation server? So we can > all help to translate seminars? Thanks for the suggestion - Mario will take care of this. Regards Oliver From typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de Sun Oct 7 14:24:47 2007 From: typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de (Oliver Klee) Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 14:24:47 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] Alter the extension's output In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi Fred, Frederik Fischbach schrieb: > This procedure makes sense in some way: To inform yourself about the > topics you go to the topic view (the list aside the detailed view) and > to inform yourself about upcoming events, which you probably want to > attend, you go to the seminar list. Moreover you have ONE detail view > instead of two different ones. I'm not sure I quite understand you here. Anyway, you can have a list of topics. This is a special flavor of the list view, selectable in the "what to display" drop-down in the plugin. In addition, the single view provides two embedded list views that can be hidden/shown using the hideFields TS Setup variable: - a list of dates for a topic/a list of other dates for the same topic as the current date - a list of events that start directly after the current event date >> It currently is practically not supported to have a list view and a >> details view on the same page. (That's because for details views, the >> UID of the event to show is provided as a GET parameter which affects >> the whole page.) > > That shouldn't be too difficult: > in class.tx_seminars_p1.php alter line 241 from > $result = $this->createSingleView(); > to > $result = $this->createListView(); > $result .= $this->createSingleView(); Well, that's not that easy to do. This will break the config check and remove the data of the current event for the single view. (We had to deal with these problems for the embedded list views.) > The major problem is: In the case of the combined view you actually have > two different list views (the menu and the upcoming dates), so you have > to differentiate the lists in the template (as long as you don't want a > table as a menu). That's a bit more difficult to implement... Yes ... the menu on hfacademy is a plain TYPO3 menu, nothing automatic from the extension. > But my point is, that I think that a combined view (topic list and > detailed view) provides a better overview for the user (except you have > many diverse topics). If that topic-menu could be created dynamically by > the seminar-manager, that would be great! If you would like to help (which would be great), please open a bug report/feature request at . We then can discuss details there. >> Yet, a Seminar Manager plugin can be configured to show a fixed event >> record (e.g. a topic) so that list views on that page are not affected. >> That's what is used at >> to show the next >> date for a topic. > > I'll stick to this but I couldn't manage it to configure the plugin in > that way. Can you give me a hint, please? In the plugin flexforms, second tab (templates etc.): Event to show in the details view Regards Oliver From typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de Sun Oct 7 14:36:52 2007 From: typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de (Oliver Klee) Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 14:36:52 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] [RFC] New features In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi Christian, Christian Melchior schrieb: > First of: I tried to look for the Road map for the project, but couldn't > find any? Is it public available anywhere? Actually, there are two roadmap-like things: 1. The to-do list: We started using those, but this file isn't added to any more. You can use this file to get to know the general direction in which the extension is going. 2. The bug tracker: Bug reports and features for the product "Seminar Manager" are assigned to certain milestone (e.g. 0.6.0 - Safety). So you can search for bugs assigned to certain milestones. If a feature is completed early than for its designated milestone, it of course will be part of an early release. Generally, I appreciate your contributions. In the manual, our work flow is documented: The first step should be to enter your feature ideas into the bug tracker, one feature (or feature part) per bug report. > - File Upload: > Speakers / Administrators can upload materials which are available for > registered users (maybe unregistered as well). This is a fairly > stand-alone concept and shouldn't prove to difficult to integrate. I like that. > - Participant selection module: > Since our client requires a somewhat elaborate module for selecting > participants, we will need to do 2 things. > > First users that register for an event don't automatically get a spot, > but are reviewed by two separate administrators which will indicate > their acceptance. We don't envision this feature as very useful in a > broader sense but we properly need 3 states for registrations: > "Accepted", "Pending" and "On Waiting list" which are more useful. Also > a hook for delegating the review feature will properly be the way we go. I like that, too. It should be configurable, though, whether this is enabled or not. > Secondly the Speaker is responsible for selecting the participants > meaning he gets a list of all registrations and divide them into the 3 > above states. Basically he can override the reviewers acceptance / > rejection of the registration and he need to prioritize those on the > waiting list. For this, please make sure to not mix roles here: - speakers: the people who hold the workshop; they usually only have FE accounts - organizers: the people who manager registrations; they usually have BE accounts > We will properly also need other various hooks around the code, but this > shouldn't be very hard to integrate as far as I can tell. That's correct. Looking forward to your contributions, Oliver From typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de Sun Oct 7 14:38:15 2007 From: typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de (Oliver Klee) Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 14:38:15 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] print seminars details In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi David, redacted user schrieb: > PS: By the way... I had to make a translation for the "User manual" Part of > the extension-manual in german... If someone needs this where do I have to > send the document? Please upload it as an attachment to . Thank your for contributing! Regards Oliver From david.lenherr at magicline.ch Mon Oct 8 10:27:42 2007 From: david.lenherr at magicline.ch (redacted user) Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 10:27:42 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] print seminars details In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi Oliver Thanks for the link... I was so buissy in the last days and forgot to ask again about the manual translation... Sorry I attached a sxw now... Hope you can use it ;o) Cheerio David Hi David, redacted user schrieb: > PS: By the way... I had to make a translation for the "User manual" > Part of the extension-manual in german... If someone needs this where > do I have to send the document? Please upload it as an attachment to . Thank your for contributing! Regards Oliver _______________________________________________ TYPO3-project-seminars mailing list TYPO3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-project-seminars From david.lenherr at magicline.ch Mon Oct 8 10:35:55 2007 From: david.lenherr at magicline.ch (redacted user) Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 10:35:55 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] print seminars details In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi Mario (Ticino WLAN Guy) ;o) You can have a look at: http://www1.imhof-sew.ch I hope we will go online in a few days... Then it will be: http://www.imhof-sew.ch Like always the client needs more time to do his job ;o) But I have a other problem with the confirmation mail coming two times to the client to resolve too... But I will open a new capitel for that ;o) Cheerio and greetings from still flooded Laufen -----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht----- Von: typo3-project-seminars-bounces at lists.netfielders.de [mailto:typo3-project-seminars-bounces at lists.netfielders.de] Im Auftrag von Mario Rimann Gesendet: Samstag, 6. Oktober 2007 17:55 An: typo3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de Betreff: Re: [TYPO3-project-seminars] print seminars details Hi David redacted user schrieb: > I have chosen your second option now and made a printversion with css... Great decision :-) Can you provide us with a link? I'd like to see what exactly you did. Maybe you can send us the link as soon as the site you're working on is online? > I am not shure if this is a problem of my T3 configuration or if it's > a bug in seminars... I'm almost sure this is something in your config. But I didn't test it. > To answer your question: > - If I visit the seminars site the first time, the pid of the seminars > site (the shortcut site) is shown in the url ok, that's fine > - When I watch a seminars detail, the overview pid is shown in the url that's ok as the link to the single view that is shown on the list is generated from the singleViewPid parameter in your Seminar Manager TypoScript configuration. > - And when I use the back link int the details view, the overview pid > is in the url... That's also by design: The back link is generated from the listViewPid parameter in your TS config. > - But as soon I click the print button it goes directly back to the > seminars pid again... And this is the point why I think it's not a Seminar Manager issue: This link is not generated by our extension. Whatever link is created here, comes from TYPO3 / TypoScript configuration that you or someone else did. > Anyway... I found a solution now with css and the window.print() funktion... > Thanks for that tipp ;o) Great - I like this way of solving stuff. Cheers and greetings from Ticino (now with WLAN *smile*) Mario _______________________________________________ TYPO3-project-seminars mailing list TYPO3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-project-seminars From david.lenherr at magicline.ch Mon Oct 8 10:48:34 2007 From: david.lenherr at magicline.ch (redacted user) Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 10:48:34 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] confirmation mail doubble Message-ID: Hi all, Hi Mario ;o) I have a other problem to resolve with the confirmation to a user that registered to an event He becomes it two times!!! I did not find a thread where this problem is solved... Any ideas why this could hapen? Cheerio David From christian.evolutioncv at googlemail.com Mon Oct 8 11:13:01 2007 From: christian.evolutioncv at googlemail.com (Christian Voigt) Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 11:13:01 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] Add / Edit Placeholders (###XXX###) In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi Olliver, that would have taken way too long. I had to switch to a different approach/solution. Thanks for your Help anyway. I will ckeck back with you once my project is finished, i am still interested in helping with the extension. (for my future projects :) regards Christian Oliver Klee schrieb: > Hi Christian, > > Christian Voigt schrieb: > >> i am very interested in helping with the extension. >> > > That's great! > > >> if you or someone else could give me some pointers, i am sure i can >> figure out the rest by myself. >> > > The first step is to open bug/feature reports at > . We then can provide you with pointers in > the bug reports. > > Regards > > > Oliver > _______________________________________________ > TYPO3-project-seminars mailing list > TYPO3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de > http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-project-seminars > > From typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de Mon Oct 8 12:01:02 2007 From: typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de (Oliver Klee) Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 12:01:02 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] confirmation mail doubble In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi David, redacted user schrieb: > I have a other problem to resolve with the confirmation to a user that > registered to an event > He becomes it two times!!! Is this reproducible? Does this happen for all FE users and all events? Do the organizers also get the notification e-mails two times? Regards Oliver From david.lenherr at magicline.ch Tue Oct 9 11:31:44 2007 From: david.lenherr at magicline.ch (redacted user) Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 11:31:44 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] confirmation mail doubble In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi Oliver Sorry for the delay... But I had to test it out a little better to find out what's the problem... So it looks like we have a problem wit IE! IE is booking the seminar registration doubble... I found out the folowing facts: If I book one seminar for one person with IE7: - The booking in the frontend works - I get to the thank you page - In the backend I see the booking was two times - The free places in the frontend overview are like booking double too - In the my seminars sektion of the fe_user there are two registrations - in the backend module seminars there are two registrations too If I book one seminar for one person with IE6: - The booking in the frontend works - I get a white screen and no thank you page - In the backend I see the booking was two times - The free places in the frontend are like booking double too - In the my seminars sektion of the fe_user there are two registrations - in the backend module seminars there are two registrations too If I book one seminar for one person with Firefox: - The booking in the frontend works - I get to the thank you page - In the backend I see the booking was one time like it should - The free places in the frontend are good too - In the my seminars sektion of the fe_user there is one registration like it should be - in the backend module seminars there is one registration like it should be So what do you think? Did had this problem before? Ah yes... The Platform: - W2K Server - IIS - MySQL 4.0.26 - Typo3 - 4.0.7 - seminars 0.5.2 - sr_feuser_register 2.5.7 Thanks for your help oliver -----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht----- Von: typo3-project-seminars-bounces at lists.netfielders.de [mailto:typo3-project-seminars-bounces at lists.netfielders.de] Im Auftrag von Oliver Klee Gesendet: Montag, 8. Oktober 2007 12:01 An: typo3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de Betreff: Re: [TYPO3-project-seminars] confirmation mail doubble Hi David, redacted user schrieb: > I have a other problem to resolve with the confirmation to a user that > registered to an event He becomes it two times!!! Is this reproducible? Does this happen for all FE users and all events? Do the organizers also get the notification e-mails two times? Regards Oliver _______________________________________________ TYPO3-project-seminars mailing list TYPO3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-project-seminars From typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de Wed Oct 10 17:05:34 2007 From: typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de (Oliver Klee) Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 17:05:34 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] confirmation mail doubble In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi David, redacted user schrieb: > So it looks like we have a problem wit IE! > IE is booking the seminar registration doubble... > > I found out the folowing facts: Thanks a lot for the detailed problem bug report! I've filed this in the bug tracker: Please let's continue the discussion there. Best regards, Oliver From typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de Wed Oct 10 17:10:05 2007 From: typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de (Oliver Klee) Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 17:10:05 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] German manual/tutorial Message-ID: Hi everybody, Andreas Balzer and redacted user kindly have provided German translations of part of the Seminar Manager manual. I've just merged the two translations and added it to the official versions in SVN as doc/german-manual.sxw (both for the trunk as the 0.5.x branch). Thanks a lot to Andreas and David for the good work! If you would like to translate further parts of the manual, please always get the latest version from SVN (trunk) and then upload the updated version to the bug tracker: I'll then take care of committing it to SVN. To the developers: If you make any changes to the manual, please also change the German manual accordingly so that both versions stay synchronized. Regards Oliver From typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de Wed Oct 10 17:51:18 2007 From: typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de (Oliver Klee) Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 17:51:18 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] Redirection to thank you page In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi Cathy, Cathy Stephens schrieb: > I am testing on IE6 today and so far the thank you page is responding > as expected. Firefox also seems fine. So far the problem of > intermittently not directing to the thank you page has been in IE7. > I found something that will catch the http headers so will collect > some info and see what I find. As soon as I have more info, I will > open a bug report. I've filed a bug report about this problem: When you have any ideas, log reports, etc., please kindly post them there. Regards, Oliver From cathys at northcoastchurch.com Thu Oct 11 01:58:48 2007 From: cathys at northcoastchurch.com (Cathy Stephens) Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 16:58:48 -0700 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] Redirection to thank you page Message-ID: I may have some logs I can add. It does seem to be a problem with IE only. I temporarily solved the problem by creating a generic thank you content element on the registration page that is set to show when not logged in. Since they get to the registration page from the onetimeaccount page, they are logged in when they get there and once completed it logs them out and they see the generic thank you content element if the redirect fails. If the redirect works, they don't see it and instead are taken to the real thank you page that shows them the event they signed up for and is a little nicer looking. But either way will work. -----Original Message----- From: typo3-project-seminars-bounces at lists.netfielders.de [mailto:typo3-project-seminars-bounces at lists.netfielders.de] On Behalf Of Oliver Klee Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 8:51 AM To: typo3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de Subject: Re: [TYPO3-project-seminars] Redirection to thank you page Hi Cathy, Cathy Stephens schrieb: > I am testing on IE6 today and so far the thank you page is responding > as expected. Firefox also seems fine. So far the problem of > intermittently not directing to the thank you page has been in IE7. I > found something that will catch the http headers so will collect some > info and see what I find. As soon as I have more info, I will open a > bug report. I've filed a bug report about this problem: When you have any ideas, log reports, etc., please kindly post them there. Regards, Oliver _______________________________________________ TYPO3-project-seminars mailing list TYPO3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-project-semin ars From uwe at grohne.de Sun Oct 14 12:37:34 2007 From: uwe at grohne.de (Uwe Grohne) Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 12:37:34 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] Adding seminar list to teaser Message-ID: Hi, I am using TemplaVoila and filling a teaser object with some content. Now I wanted to add a list of the seminars to this teaser. In TypoScript I added: lib.teaser = COA_INT lib.teaser { 10 < plugin.tx_seminars_pi1 10.templateFile = {$templateRoot}Seminars/seminars_pi1_teaser.html 10.what_to_display = seminar_list } The extension was correctly set up before and works as a Content Element on a page. In the Object Browser I also get the right values for all settings, but I don't see anything in my teaser. When I look at the HTML, I get a strange comment in there: Anyone knows, how to solve this? Thanks in advance! Uwe From info at cybercraft.de Sun Oct 14 14:28:04 2007 From: info at cybercraft.de (JoH asenau) Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 14:28:04 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] Adding seminar list to teaser References: Message-ID: > I am using TemplaVoila and filling a teaser object with some content. > Now I wanted to add a list of the seminars to this teaser. > In TypoScript I added: > > lib.teaser = COA_INT > lib.teaser { > 10 < plugin.tx_seminars_pi1 > 10.templateFile = {$templateRoot}Seminars/seminars_pi1_teaser.html > 10.what_to_display = seminar_list > } > > The extension was correctly set up before and works as a Content > Element on a page. In the Object Browser I also get the right values > for all settings, but I don't see anything in my teaser. > > When I look at the HTML, I get a strange comment in there: > > > > Anyone knows, how to solve this? Since you can't use two nested xxx_INT elements you got 2 options: a) switch the COA_INT to a simple COA and leave the rest as is b) switch the USER_INT of the plugin to a simple USER and leave the rest as is xxx_INT elements are rendered as markers and then replaced after fetching the content from cache. But this is not done recursively so you can only replace the first xxx_INT element but not the second which will just keep the marker intact. HTH Joey -- Wenn man keine Ahnung hat: Einfach mal Fresse halten! (If you have no clues: simply shut your gob sometimes!) Dieter Nuhr, German comedian openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de T3 cookbook: http://www.typo3experts.com From uwe at grohne.de Sun Oct 14 15:20:06 2007 From: uwe at grohne.de (Uwe Grohne) Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 15:20:06 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] Adding seminar list to teaser In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Ahhh, now I got it :) Thanks for the answer, that's what I needed :) "JoH asenau" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:mailman.1.1192364870.413.typo3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de... >> I am using TemplaVoila and filling a teaser object with some content. >> Now I wanted to add a list of the seminars to this teaser. >> In TypoScript I added: >> >> lib.teaser = COA_INT >> lib.teaser { >> 10 < plugin.tx_seminars_pi1 >> 10.templateFile = {$templateRoot}Seminars/seminars_pi1_teaser.html >> 10.what_to_display = seminar_list >> } >> >> The extension was correctly set up before and works as a Content >> Element on a page. In the Object Browser I also get the right values >> for all settings, but I don't see anything in my teaser. >> >> When I look at the HTML, I get a strange comment in there: >> >> >> >> Anyone knows, how to solve this? > > Since you can't use two nested xxx_INT elements you got 2 options: > a) switch the COA_INT to a simple COA and leave the rest as is > b) switch the USER_INT of the plugin to a simple USER and leave the rest > as > is > > xxx_INT elements are rendered as markers and then replaced after fetching > the content from cache. But this is not done recursively so you can only > replace the first xxx_INT element but not the second which will just keep > the marker intact. > > HTH > > Joey > > -- > Wenn man keine Ahnung hat: Einfach mal Fresse halten! > (If you have no clues: simply shut your gob sometimes!) > Dieter Nuhr, German comedian > openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de > T3 cookbook: http://www.typo3experts.com > > From typo3-coding at rimann.org Sun Oct 14 23:28:55 2007 From: typo3-coding at rimann.org (Mario Rimann) Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 23:28:55 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] Translations In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi Michiel and everyone else Oliver Klee schrieb: > Michiel Roos schrieb: >> Can one of the leaders . . . drop a mail to the language king; Dimitri >> to have him install the svn head on the translation server? So we can >> all help to translate seminars? > > Thanks for the suggestion - Mario will take care of this. Mario already did. Things will take a bit longer as typo3.org is currently down :-/ But Dmitry told me to have a look at this tomorrow as soon as typo3.org is functional again. Cheers, Mario From erich.schnepf at t-online.de Thu Oct 18 09:43:08 2007 From: erich.schnepf at t-online.de (Erich Schnepf) Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:43:08 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] csv and checkboxes Message-ID: Hi, I have installed a pretty good working seminars-extension - latest version. Now I tried to export the registrationlist as a csv-file - that works fine, but I miss some fields. F.e. the self-defined checkboxes. How and where can I configure the export? greetings From typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de Thu Oct 18 10:13:31 2007 From: typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de (Oliver Klee) Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 10:13:31 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] csv and checkboxes In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi Erich, Erich Schnepf schrieb: > Now I tried to export the registrationlist as a csv-file - that works > fine, but I miss some fields. F.e. the self-defined checkboxes. > > How and where can I configure the export? Via TS setup: plugin.tx_seminars.fieldsFromEventsForCsv plugin.tx_seminars.fieldsFromFeUserForCsv plugin.tx_seminars.fieldsFromAttendanceForCsv For the allowed values, please have a look at the reference in the manual. Regards, Oliver From erich.schnepf at t-online.de Thu Oct 18 11:26:39 2007 From: erich.schnepf at t-online.de (Erich Schnepf) Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 11:26:39 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] csv and checkboxes In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Thanks Oliver Klee schrieb: > Hi Erich, > > Erich Schnepf schrieb: >> Now I tried to export the registrationlist as a csv-file - that works >> fine, but I miss some fields. F.e. the self-defined checkboxes. >> >> How and where can I configure the export? > > Via TS setup: > > plugin.tx_seminars.fieldsFromEventsForCsv > plugin.tx_seminars.fieldsFromFeUserForCsv > plugin.tx_seminars.fieldsFromAttendanceForCsv > > For the allowed values, please have a look at the reference in the manual. > > Regards, > > > Oliver > _______________________________________________ > TYPO3-project-seminars mailing list > TYPO3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de > http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-project-seminars > From sebastian.schmal at wacon.de Thu Oct 18 16:34:45 2007 From: sebastian.schmal at wacon.de (Basti) Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:34:45 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] Seminar Manager 0.5.2 / Fehler Message-ID: Hallo und danke f?r die schnelle Antwort, ich habe mir das schon fast gedacht das es an der URL liegt! meine setup: plugin.tx_seminars.attendancesPID = 51 plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.listPID = 52 plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.detailPID = 53 plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.pages = 49 plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.registerPID = 54 plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.loginPID = 54 plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.baseURL = http://www.domain.net/ plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.thankYouAfterRegistrationPID = 30 aber mein link sieht so aus: dort werden die seminare angezeigt: http://www.domain.net/Seminare.52.0.html dort sollte die anmeldung sein: http://www.domain.net/Seminare-Anmeldung.54.0.html?&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.domain.net%2FSeminare-Anmeldung.54.0.html%3F%26tx_seminars_pi1%5Bseminar%5D%3D1 daher liegt es wohl an der ?bermittlung :( wo kann man denn noch diese Einstellung machen? gr??e, basti Helmut Balzersen schrieb: > Hallo, Seminareinzelanzeige sieht bei mir so aus: > > http://www.domain.de/index.php?id=73&tx_seminars_pi1[showUid]=2 > > Nach klick auf 'Jetzt Anmelden' und dem Login kommt diese > > http://www.domain.de/index.php?id=74&tx_seminars_pi1[seminar]=2 > > 73 ist die Seite mit der Detailanzeige. > 74 ist die Seite mit der Registrierung. > > Hast Du denn die Anzeige der Einzelsminars? > Probiere doch die URL einmal so aus mit deiner Seite. > > Gru? > Helmut > > > Hallo Newsgruppe, > > habe heute die Ext. "Seminar Manager seminars 0.5.2" installiert und so > > weit es geht eingerichtet. > > Doch wenn ich nun auf "anmelden" drucke, sollte eigentlich die Anmeldeseite erscheinen, doch leider kommt dieser Fehler hier: > > > ------ > Anmeldung: : > > Eine Veranstaltung mit dieser Nummer existiert nicht. Wenn Sie diese Fehlermeldung durch einen Link auf unserer Seite bekommen haben, benachrichtigen Sie bitte den Webmaster. Vielen Dank! > ------ > > Woran k?nnte das liegen? > > vielen Dank an alle ;) > > Basti > _______________________________________________ > TYPO3-german mailing list > TYPO3-german at lists.netfielders.de > http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-german > > > > > > > > __________________________________ Yahoo! Clever - Der einfachste Weg, Fragen zu stellen und Wissenswertes mit Anderen zu teilen. www.yahoo.de/clever From sebastian.schmal at wacon.de Thu Oct 18 16:41:10 2007 From: sebastian.schmal at wacon.de (Basti) Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:41:10 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] [TYPO3-german] Seminar Manager 0.5.2 In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Habe soeben diesen link mal eingegeben und dann komme ich auf die eigentlich anmelde seite: http://www.domain.net/Seminare-Anmeldung.54.0.html?&tx_seminars_pi1[seminar]=1 doch dort steht noch: das ich nicht eingeloggt bin. doch ich h?tte gerne die Anmeldungen ohne Login! wie kann ich den richtigen Pfad angeben und das ganze OHNE Login betreiben? vielen Dank, basti Helmut Balzersen schrieb: > Hallo, > Seminareinzelanzeige sieht bei mir so aus: > > http://www.domain.de/index.php?id=73&tx_seminars_pi1[showUid]=2 > > Nach klick auf 'Jetzt Anmelden' und dem Login kommt diese > > http://www.domain.de/index.php?id=74&tx_seminars_pi1[seminar]=2 > > 73 ist die Seite mit der Detailanzeige. > 74 ist die Seite mit der Registrierung. > > Hast Du denn die Anzeige der Einzelsminars? > Probiere doch die URL einmal so aus mit deiner Seite. > > Gru? > Helmut > > > Hallo Newsgruppe, > > habe heute die Ext. "Seminar Manager seminars 0.5.2" installiert und so > > weit es geht eingerichtet. > > Doch wenn ich nun auf "anmelden" drucke, sollte eigentlich die > Anmeldeseite erscheinen, doch leider kommt dieser Fehler hier: > > > ------ > Anmeldung: : > > Eine Veranstaltung mit dieser Nummer existiert nicht. Wenn Sie diese > Fehlermeldung durch einen Link auf unserer Seite bekommen haben, > benachrichtigen Sie bitte den Webmaster. Vielen Dank! > ------ > > Woran k?nnte das liegen? > > vielen Dank an alle ;) > > Basti > _______________________________________________ > TYPO3-german mailing list > TYPO3-german at lists.netfielders.de > http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-german > > > > > > > > __________________________________ > Yahoo! Clever - Der einfachste Weg, Fragen zu stellen und Wissenswertes mit Anderen zu teilen. www.yahoo.de/clever > From info at rootsystem.de Sat Oct 20 16:48:38 2007 From: info at rootsystem.de (rootsystem) Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 16:48:38 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] How to use the hook "modifySingleView" Message-ID: Hello, i am trying to use the (only existing) hook, which is the one called "modifySingleView". How am i supposed to declare it? I tried several things. * I did put the following statement into my ext_localconf.php (without linebreaks): $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS'] ['SC_OPTIONS'] ['EXT:seminars/pi1/class.tx_seminars_pi1.php'] ['modifySingleView'][]= 'EXT:rsysseminarsext/ class.tx_rsysseminarsext_modsingleview.php :tx_rsysseminarsext_modsingleview'; * This should be the usual emthod for including a hook. But as far as i understand the sourcecode in class.tx_seminars_pi1.php i need to configure the seminars extension to acivate the hook - right? * The code: ----- function getHookObjects() { $extensionConfiguration =& $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']; $hooks =& $extensionConfiguration['seminars/pi1/class.tx_seminars_pi1.php']['hooks']; if (is_array($hooks)) { foreach ($hooks as $classReference) { $this->hookObjects[] = t3lib_div::getUserObj($classReference); } } return; } ----- does nothing since the array $hooks is empty. * So i did put another entry in my ext_localconf.php which is (without linebreaks): $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS'] ['EXTCONF'] ['seminars/pi1/class.tx_seminars_pi1.php'] ['hooks'][]= 'class.tx_rsysseminarsext_modsingleview.php'; * This gives me an error: Class 'class.tx_rsysseminarsext_modsingleview.php' was not prepended with 'user_' * I changed the classname to class.user_rsysseminarsext_modsingleview.php - same error * I chaneged the entry in $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS'] ['EXTCONF'] to: 'typo3conf/ext/rsys_seminars_ext/class.tx_rsysseminarsext_modsingleview.php'; - same error * I tried as well 'EXT:class.tx_rsysseminarsext_modsingleview.php'; - this gives me a "class not found" error. So, can anyone tell me how to use this hook? It can't be that difficult, but there is no documentation anywhere, search google gives no results. Am i the only one trying to use this hook - or has noone else difficulties with it? Any help would be appreciated - project has to be ready soon. Thanks in advance for any help! From styrmirm at hive.is Sat Oct 20 23:41:56 2007 From: styrmirm at hive.is (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Styrmir_Magn=FAsson?=) Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 21:41:56 +0000 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] Overbooking Message-ID: Thanks for a great extension, I think this is a extension I can use for summer camp registration. Is it possible to overbook to seminars meaning that when the seminar is full that you can continue to book in the hope that some seats will be canceled. Regards Styrmir From styrmirm at hive.is Sat Oct 20 23:52:48 2007 From: styrmirm at hive.is (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Styrmir_Magn=FAsson?=) Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 21:52:48 +0000 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] VISA - secure payment Message-ID: Thanks for a great extension, I think this is a extension I can use for summer camp registration. I see that I can make methods of payment, is it then possible to have secure VISA payment so people can finish the registration and payment on the registration page. It is also a question about the database because it is against the law to keep credit card numbers more than ten day (at least in my country). Is there a way to do this? Thanks for this extension Styrmir From typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de Sun Oct 21 18:18:28 2007 From: typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de (Oliver Klee) Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 18:18:28 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] Overbooking In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi Styrmir, Styrmir Magn?sson schrieb: > Is it possible to overbook to seminars meaning that when the seminar is > full that you can continue to book in the hope that some seats will be > canceled. This feature already is implemented in the development version and will be part of the next major release 0.6.0). If you would like to take a sneak peek, you can use the development version available at (at you own risk). Regards, Oliver From typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de Sun Oct 21 18:20:40 2007 From: typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de (Oliver Klee) Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 18:20:40 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] VISA - secure payment In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi Styrmir, Styrmir Magn?sson schrieb: > I see that I can make methods of payment, is it then possible to have > secure VISA payment so people can finish the registration and payment on > the registration page. > It is also a question about the database because it is against the law > to keep credit card numbers more than ten day (at least in my country). > Is there a way to do this? We're currently working on integrating support for the "paymentlib" extension which will make VISA payment possible, too. This integration isn't implemented yet, though. The paymentlib extension makes use of other payment services so that your own web server won't store the credit card information. Regards Oliver From typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de Sun Oct 21 23:15:25 2007 From: typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de (Oliver Klee) Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:15:25 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] VISA - secure payment In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi again, concerning online payment and overbooking: We're currently not quite sure how to handle this combination, especially in the following usecase: 1. User A signs up for a regular registration and pays. The event is now fully booked. 2. User B signs up for the waiting list and pays. Question: Should he/she really pay at that point? 3. User A unregisters from that event. The event manager receives and e-mail and works out how to refund the user their money. 4. User B's registration is changed from a waiting-list registration to a regular registration. Do you have an idea how we could handle payment for user B most graciously? Regards, Oliver From styrmirm at hive.is Mon Oct 22 00:42:25 2007 From: styrmirm at hive.is (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Styrmir_Magn=FAsson?=) Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 22:42:25 +0000 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] VISA - secure payment In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi Oliver Thanks for the reply. I have some experience with this, that is overbooking and payment, but only by phone registration. In my case we can have up to twenty or thirty on the waiting list sometimes (this is for summer camp). Person A calls in, registers for the camp and then we get the method of payment, mostly VISA. Person B then calls in and registers for the waiting list because the event is fully booked, we get all the information including email and telephone number and then we call her back if someone unregisters and then we get all the payment information. I think that it would be best to call person B because maybe the plan has changed and I will have to call the next person on the list. The system will have no possibility to find out if person B will not register. Regards, Styrmir Oliver Klee wrote: > Hi again, > > concerning online payment and overbooking: We're currently not quite > sure how to handle this combination, especially in the following usecase: > > 1. User A signs up for a regular registration and pays. The event is now > fully booked. > > 2. User B signs up for the waiting list and pays. Question: Should > he/she really pay at that point? > > 3. User A unregisters from that event. The event manager receives and > e-mail and works out how to refund the user their money. > > 4. User B's registration is changed from a waiting-list registration to > a regular registration. > > Do you have an idea how we could handle payment for user B most graciously? > > Regards, > > > > Oliver From styrmirm at hive.is Mon Oct 22 00:54:27 2007 From: styrmirm at hive.is (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Styrmir_Magn=FAsson?=) Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 22:54:27 +0000 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] Additional attendees Message-ID: I have one more question. Is it possible to sign in and register only your children and not you. I see that you have this Additional attendees but they are additional and I think that means that the user is counted also. Regards, Styrmir From styrmirm at hive.is Mon Oct 22 01:03:04 2007 From: styrmirm at hive.is (=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Styrmir_Magn=FAsson?=) Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:03:04 +0000 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] Additional attendees In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Styrmir Magn?sson wrote: > I have one more question. > > Is it possible to sign in and register only your children and not you. I > see that you have this Additional attendees but they are additional and > I think that means that the user is counted also. > > Regards, > Styrmir One thing a missed, that is number of seats. I would then recommend that I could register with or without counting the user. Thanks again for this extension it is great and easy to adopt it do many kinds of registration forms Styrmir From erich.schnepf at t-online.de Mon Oct 22 09:41:47 2007 From: erich.schnepf at t-online.de (Erich Schnepf) Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 09:41:47 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] csv Message-ID: Hi, another question concerning csv. Is it possible to sepperate name and lastname f?r csv-export? Unlike it makes no sense to sort, because name and lastname are in one field. Another problem is, there ist a line-break in the field checkboxes (csv-export). How to avoid this? Greetings From typo3coding at rootsystem.de Mon Oct 22 10:31:39 2007 From: typo3coding at rootsystem.de (Erwin Knoll) Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 10:31:39 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] How to use the hook "modifySingleView" In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi everybody! First of all i want to excuse for my not very friendly words from my question posted here. I was stressed and in a hurry. So i first want to thank Oliver for this great extension! And: i found the solution now by myself and post it here in case someone else has the same problem (shouldn't try to code when in a hurry and stressed out). Correctly it is to make the following two statements in ext_localconf.php (My extension is called "rsys_seminars_ext"): // Include my hook class require_once(t3lib_extMgm::extPath('rsys_seminars_ext').'class.tx_rsysseminarsext_modsingleview.php'); // Register my hook objects $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['seminars/pi1/class.tx_seminars_pi1.php']['hooks'][]='EXT:rsyshook/class.tx_rsysseminarsext_modsingleview.php:tx_rsysseminarsext_modsingleview'; So far - hopefully it is of any use for some readers Regards, Erwin From typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de Mon Oct 22 11:27:00 2007 From: typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de (Oliver Klee) Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 11:27:00 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] csv In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi Erich, Erich Schnepf schrieb: > Is it possible to sepperate name and lastname f?r csv-export? Unlike it > makes no sense to sort, because name and lastname are in one field. That depends on you setup. The seminars extension itself only uses the "name" field (which combines the first and last name). The sr_feuser_register adds the "first_name" and "last_name" fields and saves them separately plus the combined data in the "name" field (if I remember correctly). So you could have the separate data in the DB and use it for exporting. (I think you can export any FE user field in the CSV export.) (I hope this was not too confusing ...) > Another problem is, there ist a line-break in the field checkboxes > (csv-export). How to avoid this? Currently, this line break is hardcoded. Do you need a different separator? Or should this be configurable? Regards Oliver From erich.schnepf at t-online.de Mon Oct 22 12:13:06 2007 From: erich.schnepf at t-online.de (Erich Schnepf) Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 12:13:06 +0200 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] csv In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi Oliver, I got that fields with the names - so it was not really a problem, I just had to know it. Thanks. Line-break: I have some (I think 4) checkboxes in the registration. They should be in one line in the csv-export. Now I get a line-break. That means, that f. e. one or more values from checkboxes are in a new line in a excel-file, wich means that it is a data-record for itself. That makes no sense and lot of work to fix it manually. It seems, that you cropped the line length - is that right? reg. Oliver Klee schrieb: > Hi Erich, > > Erich Schnepf schrieb: >> Is it possible to sepperate name and lastname f?r csv-export? Unlike it >> makes no sense to sort, because name and lastname are in one field. > > That depends on you setup. The seminars extension itself only uses the > "name" field (which combines the first and last name). The > sr_feuser_register adds the "first_name" and "last_name" fields and > saves them separately plus the combined data in the "name" field (if I > remember correctly). So you could have the separate data in the DB and > use it for exporting. (I think you can export any FE user field in the > CSV export.) > > (I hope this was not too confusing ...) > >> Another problem is, there ist a line-break in the field checkboxes >> (csv-export). How to avoid this? > > Currently, this line break is hardcoded. Do you need a different > separator? Or should this be configurable? > > Regards > > > Oliver > _______________________________________________ > TYPO3-project-seminars mailing list > TYPO3-project-seminars at lists.netfielders.de > http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-project-seminars > From markgill at greatbooks.org Thu Oct 25 19:31:13 2007 From: markgill at greatbooks.org (Mark Gillingham) Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 12:31:13 -0500 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] Dealing with hundreds of locations Message-ID: The issue is the seminar location. In our situtation, we have hundreds of locations per year--nearly as many locations as seminars. In our current system, we look-up the location in a database. In the near future, this database will change to SugarCRM. Have others replaced the location selection with a table look-up? Have other solutions been found? Mark Gillingham Great Books Foundation www.greatbooks.org From uwe at grohne.de Tue Oct 30 21:23:48 2007 From: uwe at grohne.de (Uwe Grohne) Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 21:23:48 +0100 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] Added seminars_pi1 to TV object path -> no results Message-ID: Hi, I added tx_seminars_pi1 via TypoScript to an object path of templavoila to display a list of current seminars in a teaser box beside the main content. The setup of seminars_pi1 via TS works well, everything is displayed correctly via the content element, but it always tells me that there are no seminars available in the teaser box, though there are some displayed in the content element. Furthermore, if I look at the details of a seminar, the teaser item doesn't display the error message any more, it displays the details of the selected seminar. This is my TS for the teaser item: lib.teaser = COA lib.teaser { 10 = COA 10.10 < plugin.tx_seminars_pi1 10.10.templateFile = {$templateRoot}Seminars/seminars_pi1_teaser.html 10.10.what_to_display = seminar_list } Can someone tell me, what the problem is? From typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de Tue Oct 30 22:16:23 2007 From: typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de (Oliver Klee) Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 22:16:23 +0100 Subject: [TYPO3-project-seminars] Added seminars_pi1 to TV object path -> no results In-Reply-To: References: Message-ID: Hi Uwe, Uwe Grohne schrieb: > This is my TS for the teaser item: > > lib.teaser = COA > lib.teaser { > 10 = COA > 10.10 < plugin.tx_seminars_pi1 > 10.10.templateFile = {$templateRoot}Seminars/seminars_pi1_teaser.html > 10.10.what_to_display = seminar_list > } To get the list view to show any seminars, try adding the PIDs of the sysfolders where you keep you seminar records: lib.teaser.10.10.pages = 123,124 > Furthermore, if I look at the details of a seminar, the teaser item > doesn't display the error message any more, it displays the details of > the selected seminar. Generally, you cannot have a normal list view * on the same page as a detailed view (the list view automatically will be used as a detailed view). * except for special list views like "other dates for this topic" and "events starting the next day" which both are part of the detailed view Regards, Oliver