[TYPO3-windows] Typo3 fails to load after restarting PC / Win 10

Farshad Davoodifard davoodifard at live.com
Thu Nov 26 00:12:00 CET 2015

I have installed typo3 6.2 locally on a pc running windows 10
xampp says Apache server is using ports 80,443 and MySql is using port 3306.
No conflicts are shown.
I installed typo3 successfully and logged in and out back end a few times.
The only extension I installed was the recycler.
I also installed the German language.

After restarting the pc, xampp runs quite normally, but as soon as I try to load my typo3 installation, I get the error message "Oops, an error occurred" without any hints..

Please help...

Many thanks