[TYPO3-windows] Adding the Digg Button Javascript Include in Typo3 Page Head

Shade oxytechx at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 22:43:59 CEST 2010

How do you include multiple lines of html content in the page HEAD ?

I have previously used this in the typoscript setup:

page.headerData.10 = HTML
page.headerData.10.value =  <link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml"
title="RSS 2.0" href="http://example.com/feed.xml" />

However, we need to include multiple lines and the following code as it is..
the brackets () and curly braces {} will probably break something for sure,
so how to include this?

<script type="text/javascript">
(function() {
var s = document.createElement('SCRIPT'), s1 =
document.getElementsByTagName('SCRIPT')[0];
s.type = 'text/javascript';
s.async = true;
s.src = 'http://widgets.digg.com/buttons.js';
s1.parentNode.insertBefore(s, s1);