[TYPO3-windows] TYPO3 4.3 and HTTP Redirection in IIS7

J. Adam Craig jadamcraig at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 01:40:05 CET 2010

Looks like I've managed to solve my own problem.  The previous poster on
this list with this issue claimed to have solved the problem by
uninstalling HTTP Redirection.  I tried this after transferring
certificate services to another server, but it made no difference to the
error.

The solution has to do with IIS 7's Error Pages settings.  I fixed the
issue by

1. opening up inetmgr and opening the Error Pages setting for the TYPO3
site,

2. clicking "Edit feature settings..." under actions on the right-hand
menu, then

3. choosing "Detailed Errors"

Just fyi for others who may be facing similar problems.
- Adam