[TYPO3-windows] PHP Errors with 4.3 on IIS 7

J. Adam Craig jadamcraig at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 20:35:36 CET 2010

> so please check:
> 1. file permissions
>    - owner
>    - group
> 2. file existents
>    - all named files there?
>    - are the created with proper permissions / owners (see above)

Thanks, Philipp!

It turns out that I had previously assigned permissions and ownership to
the "IIS_IUSRS" group, which had been sufficient for previous ASP.NET
applications I had worked with.  To resolve the issue, it looks like
there are two options:

1. Assign permissions / ownership of required folders to "IUSR" system
account instead, or

2. Add the "IUSR" system account as a member of "IIS_IUSRS" group.

Make it be a great day!
- Adam