No subject

Mon Nov 23 20:10:05 CET 2009

==================
/**
 * interface for classes which extend the backend by adding items to the top
toolbar
 *
 * @author Ingo Renner <ingo at typo3.org>
 * @package TYPO3
 * @subpackage t3lib
 */
interface backend_toolbarItem {

/**
 * constructor that receives a back reference to the backend
 *
 * @param TYPO3backend TYPO3 backend object reference
 */
public function __construct(TYPO3backend &$backendReference = null);

/**
 * checks whether the user has access to this toolbar item
 *
 * @return  boolean  true if user has access, false if not
 */
public function checkAccess();

/**
 * renders the toolbar item
 *
 * @return string the toolbar item rendered as HTML string
 */
public function render();

/**
 * returns additional attributes for the list item in the toolbar
 *
 * @return string list item HTML attibutes
 */
public function getAdditionalAttributes();
}

I see that this error was recently reported in the Typo3 bug tracker, it has
been marked as resolved, but I don't see how that helps here:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13237&nbn=3

Our PHP installation is the default as it was downloaded from the main
php.net site.  The link referenced from the bug tracker is not in English
and I am unsure on what to try next?