[TYPO3-windows] backend links not working

Henjo Hoeksma hphoeksma at stylence.nl
Mon Nov 2 11:05:30 CET 2009

On 2009-11-02 10:58:24 +0100, "Pim Broens - Redkiwi" <broens at redkiwi.nl> said:

>> I saw the error wasn't pasted correctly, here it is:
>>
>> $ is not defined
>> anonymous("web_list", Object name=cMR_flag, Object
>> name=addGetVars)backend.php (line 277)
>> function onclick(event) { top.goToModule("web_list"); this.blur();
>> return false; }(click clientX=45, clientY=107)1 (line 2)
>> $('content').src = top.TS.PATH_typo3+(\r\nbackend.php# (line 277)
>>
>> Henjo
>> --
>> Stylence | webdevelopment in style
>> www.stylence.nl
>>

> Hi Henjo,
>
> This seems to be a javascript related issue (obviously). But it looks
> like some kind of clash between libraries (seens this before when jquery
> and prototype are used together in a wrong way). But because it's
> backend that seems kinda strange.
>
> Are all the js files loaded? Maybe some rights are wrong on the files?
> That the webuser isn't allowed to use them?
>
> Good luck!
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Pim Broens
> Redkiwi
> Certified TYPO3 Integrator

Hi Pim,

after reloading I noticed quite some more output in the console. It
seems that on this server another javascript (google) is loaded after
every page... My guess this is conflicting here. I asked the system
administrator to kill this for the whole typo3 path, and hope this will
solve these issues.

Thanks for the tips!

Henjo