[TYPO3-windows] backend links not working

Henjo Hoeksma hphoeksma at stylence.nl
Mon Nov 2 10:32:00 CET 2009

On 2009-11-02 09:56:43 +0100, Henjo Hoeksma <hphoeksma at stylence.nl> said:

> On 2009-11-02 09:29:43 +0100, "Pim Broens - Redkiwi" <broens at redkiwi.nl> said:
>
>> Hi Henjo,
>>
>> We're currently working on IIS7 but other then that we don't have
>> problems with it. What browser do you use, or do those issues apply to
>> all browsers?
>>
>> Maybe the javascript debug console from FireFox can shed some light on
>> this?
>>

>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Pim Broens
>> Redkiwi
>> Certified TYPO3 Integrator

I saw the error wasn't pasted correctly, here it is:

$ is not defined
anonymous("web_list", Object name=cMR_flag, Object
name=addGetVars)backend.php (line 277)
function onclick(event) { top.goToModule("web_list"); this.blur();
return false; }(click clientX=45, clientY=107)1 (line 2)
$('content').src = top.TS.PATH_typo3+(\r\nbackend.php# (line 277)

Henjo