[TYPO3-windows] TYPO3 on IIS7: different output for the world andlocalhost

Andrii Shyshkalov shishkander at gmail.com
Tue May 12 11:34:34 CEST 2009

Hi Andreas,

Mohr, Andreas wrote:
> Are you using Templavoila or the classic Template Engine? Are you using
> the same URL locally as you are using remotely? Are you using RealURL
> and is ISAPRewrite in place and configured? Are the permissions checked
> (Install Tool -> all green)?

It happens for all any template engine and even if you don't have a
template. All permissions are ok. I used same URL local and remotely.
Real URL and ISAP rewrite are not used.

Ah, I finally figured out what cause the problem: it was HTTP
redirection Role service. It seems the default configuration of this
role causes the problem, because I did not touch it. Finally, after I
removed this role, everything works perfectly.

Thank you for pointing me the right direction!

Cheers,
Andrii