[TYPO3-windows] TYPO3 on IIS7: different output for the world and localhost

Andrii Shyshkalov shishkander at gmail.com
Mon May 11 01:10:49 CEST 2009

Hello,

I have just installed TYPO3 4.2.6 on Windows Server 2008 running IIS7
and php 5.2.9.
BE works normally if accessed either from the server itself or from
another computer. From localhost FE reports, that there is no template,
as I expected. But if I access FE from another computer, I receive only
  "The service is unavailable." in plain text without any error.

Do you have any ideas, what is causing such behavior and how to fix that?

Regards,
Andrii Shyshkalov