[TYPO3-windows] Typo3 on iis7 - cant install - blank page

Christian Rehkopf crnet.de at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 10:47:55 CEST 2007

Hi Brian,

the blank page sounds like a PHP-Problem to me - I hav had this too
once (cant remember the solution at the moment).
Is the page empty ot is there some HTML in it?

Have You set the order of the default-documents in the IIS-Config for
that site to:
1. index.php
2. index.htm
3. default.htm
4. default.asp
?

Because if there is a document redirecting to itself the IIS stops
responding.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely

Christian Rehkopf
www.crnet.de

news:mailman.1.1183186258.12471.typo3-windows at lists.netfielders.de...