[TYPO3-windows] Configuration is not loaded

Georg Großberger grossberger at viamedia.at
Mon Jan 29 13:42:57 CET 2007

Hi

After coping all the files into the right location, i type in the url and
the 1-2-3 Install Tool apears. In the first screen I enter the password and
the user of the database, and when pressing continue, I get the error "There
is no connection to the database!
(Username: , Password: , Host: )."
But in the localconf.php, they are, just like all other configuration I made
by clicking on "Click here to disable" and going to the "All Configuration"
Tab.
The Parameters are written to the file correctly, but it seems, as it is not
loaded afterwards.
Deleting the *_CACHED_localconf.php does not help anything.

Georg