[TYPO3-windows] help with chosing the right versions

Pawe³ Stanis³awczuk ps at todesign.pl
Fri May 19 08:55:07 CEST 2006

--
Hi list,

Thing is a bit complicated for me, I never have to know which aplications to
instal to get my TYPO3 work, I always installed my TYPO3 on commercial
hosting, having them worring about applications.

Now I have to choose all of this Apache, MySQL, PHP, versions on Microsoft
Windows 2003 Serwer Web Edition.

I read all of wiki articles about windows install, but that material is a
bit old, And I don't know nothing about server side. My proposition for
today is:

eaccelerator-0.9.4.zip
httpd-2.0.55-win32-src.zip
ImageMagick-6.2.7-5-windows-source.zip
mysql-4.1.19-win-src.zip
php-5.0.5-Win32.zip

I want to deploy my TYPO3 on Apache.
Are this versions and applications correct?
Have I forgot about something?
What about php_rewrite, php_iconv php_curl, etc. Are they already installed
in this applications?

Anybody have some expierience with this?

Regards,
Pawe³ Stanis³awczuk
www.todesign.pl