[TYPO3-windows] New TYPO3 v4.0 RC1 WAMP installer available

Dieter Menne dieter.menne at menne-biomed.de
Tue May 16 14:57:32 CEST 2006

Alwin Viereck wrote
> under
> https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=157343&package_id=180920&release_id=400052
> you find a new WAMP Installer for the newest TYPO3 package available.

Alwin, thanks for the job. Works perfectly for me, and I used it to make
a full new installation of my somewhat weathered 3.1->3.8 installation
with Apache 1.3.

New stuff works great, but the only ahem... minor..problem is now how to
migrate my old TemplaVoila based stuff into the new system. Is there any
migration manual around that's specific for this?

Dieter