[TYPO3-windows] config.locale_all

Nick Weisser typo3 at openstream.ch
Mon Mar 27 17:20:28 CEST 2006

Hi there,

I tried to find out my preferred locale with this little script:

/* try different possible locale names for german as of PHP 4.3.0 */
$loc_de = setlocale(LC_ALL, 'de_DE at euro', 'de_DE', 'de', 'ge');
echo "Preferred locale for german on this system is '$loc_de'";

which gave the following output:

Preferred locale for german on this system is 'German_Germany.1252'

Now, I've set the local_all property accordingly:

config.sys_language_uid = 0
config.language = de
config.locale_all = German_Germany.1252
config.htmlTag_langKey = de-CH

Unfortunately, I still get English date names for this TypoScript:

temp.datum = TEXT
temp.datum.data = date : l, d. F Y

Is there anything else I need to consider?

Regards,
Nick