[TYPO3-windows] Problems installing dummy and src-4.0

Maria Lewis maria.lewis at teachingfamilyhomes.com
Tue Jun 6 17:18:46 CEST 2006

I have install typo3 and that is working fine.  However when I try to
install the dummy and typo3_src-4.0 packages nothing happens.  I've read the
install.txt and readme.txt.  As well as the getting started guide.  All
refer to the 1-2-3 step coming up.  I do not get that, my screen flashes
then nothing. I have Dreamweaver which does read php, so I am right clicking
on the files and asking them to open in internet explorer. I have edited the
line that it stated to do. I made sure their folder paths do not have any
spaces or anything else (ie my Typo3 path is C:\Typo3, the dummy packages
C:\dummy).

I have read and reread.  Is there some type of documentation that I am
missing? I would really like to use this program becuase it seems to be what
my company needs.  I learn from doing so the packages would be extremely
helpful and save me tons of time.  Please help.

Maria