[TYPO3-windows] want ask about installation

chimonc keren chimonc_ok at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 05:40:31 CEST 2006

hi typo3 admin .. i just want ask ... here is the problem ... i have install typo3 typo3_src-4.0.zip , testsite-3.8.1.zip, and dummy-4.0.zip and only work just testsite but only backend .... if i want to show frontend typo3 said that comes pop up an error with my apache ... i use xampp for my webserver in my pc ... so what went wrong?? ok thank yo ... keep rollin