[TYPO3-windows] Re: [Typo3-windows] Suggested changes for INSTALL.TXT with Quickstart

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Feb 21 20:14:44 CET 2006

Hi F. X. anonymous,

I've read your mail but didn't apply the changes yet. Instead I have moved
the file to the Wiki so you can edit it on your own.

Please keep in mind that the manual does not only apply to Windows servers
but also any other OS.

You can find the document at here:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/INSTALL.txt

Regards, michael