[TYPO3-windows] typo3conf/localconf.php was NOT updated properly (written content didn't match file content) - maybe write access problem?

rasmus@trenkow.dk "rasmus[" at
Sun Feb 5 16:02:12 CET 2006

rasmus at trenkow.dk skrev:
> Hi again..
>
> trying to install typo3.. i also run into another strange problem...
>
> When i run the 1-2-3 tool, i get this error ebery time i try to update
> localconf.php "typo3conf/localconf.php was NOT updated properly (written
> content didn't match file content) - maybe write access problem?"
>
> I have enabled write acces under iis-home directory.. i have addad
> IUSR-machinename to all priviledges in folder, and finaly i have tried
> to share the folder, with all priveledges to everyone.
>
> The strange thing is.. that even though i get the error, if i go back,
> abd try again, it works.. because it have writte the data to localconf.php.

Does anyone have a clue to, as why i get the error
"typo3conf/localconf.php was NOT updated properly (written
 > content didn't match file content) - maybe write access problem?"
even though i have given filepermissions as written in my previous post

Rasmus