[TYPO3-windows] no data in tables aften install?

Heine Mann hm at lessor.dk
Tue Aug 22 09:02:41 CEST 2006

Hello,

I've just installed typo3 4.0.1 without any problems, but when I go to
my phpmyadmin i see that there is no data in the tables?

Tried to create a new admin user with the install script and it says:
new user created..

But still no data in any table? I assumed that there at least were a
record in be_users after i've created one with the install script..

There are no error-messages in the install procedure.. what can be done?

I use apache 2.0.58, php 5.1.4 and mysql 5.0.22

Regards

Heine Mann