[Typo3-windows] no images on frontend

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Sat Sep 3 09:57:10 CEST 2005

Hello Wilhelm,

To me it looks like some permission problems. The Install tool is writing
the images to typo3temp/pics, and it looks like the business template are
writing the images to typo3temp/GD.

Check if user IUSR_machinename has write permission to the typo3temp/GD.
It should have inherit the permissions from typo3temp, but maybe it's not
the case. Remember, IUSR_machinename need write permission to typo3temp and
all it's subcatalogs.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no