[Typo3-windows] dummy package - sorry I forgot to deactivate the 3 D effects in my Email programm

Mark mark at bothsides.de
Mon Oct 17 23:06:48 CEST 2005

Hi all,

finally I got the dummy package istalled and I began to work with the
tutorial "Modern Template Building Part I". On one point in the tutorial, it
says, that you have to make a php-file called "userfunctions.php".
I tried it and I got the following error message:

1: Fileextension "php" was not allowed!

Also there is a collum at Filelist/Fileadmin which is called RW. In the
tutorial the collum is empty, in my configuration there is a red RW. I tried
to look it up what it means but couldn't find anything (maybe I oversaw it?)

Does this error message mean that my PHP is not configured right?

Help would be very, very nice.

Thanks in advance!

Mark

PS: This is my TYPO 3 Config: