[Typo3-windows] Password not accepted

Michael Gualeni mgualeni at bluewin.ch
Tue Oct 4 15:16:08 CEST 2005

Hello

I just subscribed to your typo3-windows list and want to post a message:

I run a Windows XP System with PHP 4.4, Apache 2.0.53 and MySQL4.1. The
installation worked fine but when I want to start the BackEnd with the
username "admin" and the password "password" I always receive this message:

Your login attempt did not succeed. Make sure to spell your username and
password correctly, including upper/lowercase characters.

I use the Firefox-Browser 1.0.7 and Javascript and Cookies are enabled.

What goes wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Mike