[Typo3-windows] Problem with Apache server / memory could not be read error

w.maud at t-online.de w.maud at t-online.de
Mon Jul 25 14:17:50 CEST 2005

Hello,

I've installed Typo3 3.7 dummy configuration on a Windows XP PC
successfully. When I click on "Page", "List", "Info", "Functions" ,
"Template", "Doc", "Task Center", "Ext Manager" and "Manual"  in the
left column Apache displays an error message "instruction at
"0x031ca539" referenced memory at "0x00000000" memory could not be
read....".  Also the context menus do not appear on left mouse click.

My configuration is Windows XP Home SP2, PHP 5.0.0, Apache 2.0.50, MySQL
3.23.57.

any help would be appreciated.

Best regards

Wolfgang