[Typo3-windows] Installing extensions

Markus Aebi markus.aebi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 17:38:09 CET 2005

Hi

I'm trying to install extensions on my developer machine. I can download the
extensions from the repository and when I install them the new tables are
created without any errors. When I go back to the "Available extensions to
install" screen the icon of the extension I've just installed is still grey.
The permissions of the "typo3\ext" directory are change, read, write,
execute. The extension manager also successfully adds the new extensions to
"localconf.php". The default extensions (Guestbook, Message board etc. are
working fine, I just cannot install any new extension.

My System:
Windows XP Pro
IIS 5.1
PHP 4.4.1