[Typo3-windows] Install Site not visible

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Tue Aug 16 14:01:12 CEST 2005

Hello andy,

Give the following catalogs change permission for user IUSR_<machinename>(write,

read, execute etc permission).
- fileadmin
- fileadmin/_temp/
- typo3temp
- typo3conf
- typo3conf/ext/
- typo3/ext/
- uploads/pics/
- uploads/media/
- uploads/tf/

The rest only needs read and execute (maybe read is enough)

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no