[Typo3-windows] Install Site not visible

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Tue Aug 16 10:57:48 CEST 2005

Hello Andy,

Some more information are needed to give you real help. Are you using Apache
or IIS 6.0 as webserver. Which version of Typo3 are you using, and have you
installed the Quickstart, Dummy or testsite. If you are using IIS, som help
can be found here. http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Windows.

But to me it looks like you don't have the right permissions.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no