[Typo3-windows] Imagemagick 4.2.9

Editha Kuske info at editha-kuske.de
Thu Aug 4 09:17:17 CEST 2005

The convert.exe.bat of  my message above works not enough. The following works with all Image Processing tests of the install-tool:

@echo off
if "%7k" == "k" GOTO WRITE_PNG
D:\xxx\ImageMagick\convert_ori.exe %*
GOTO END

:WRITE_PNG
for /f "tokens=1-3 delims=:" %%u in ("%6") do set outfile=%%v
D:\xxx\ImageMagick\convert_ori.exe %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %outfile%
:END

A good windows batch programmer could surely improve this script in a way that the 'D:'  is removed from the last parameter in all cases. If s.o. want to do this - please send me the better  script.

Greetings
Editha