[Typo3-windows] CONFIDENTIAL

MRS M ABACHA mariam_m1 at indiatimes.com
Thu Jul 31 12:10:43 CEST 2003

ASSALAMALEKUEM MY DEAR FRIEND I NEED YOUR HELP

PLEASE, I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of the Late Gen. Sanni Abacha former Nigerian Military Head of State who died mysteriously as a result of Cardiac Arrest. Since after my husband's death my family is under restriction of movement and that not withstanding, we are being molested, policed and our Bank Account both here and abroad are being frozen by the Nigerian Civilian Government.

Furthermore, my elder son was arrested and detained though he was released on probation late last year and was arrested again this year as a result of some amount of money which have not been recoverd by the nigerian  government as am writting you now his been haild by the nigerian government in jail, please i need your help urgently so ican be able to have be mind rested since my husband died.

Following the recent discovery of my husband's Bank Account by the Nigerian Government with Swiss Bank in which the huge sum of US$700 MILLION and DM 450 Million was logged. I therefore decided to contact you in confidence that I was able to move out and deposit to a diplomatic freighting company the sum of US$45 Million Dollars, which was secretly defaced and is sealed in two Metal Boxes for security reasons.
I therefore personally, appeal to you seriously and religiously for your urgent assistance to move this money into your country where I believe it will be safe since I cannot leave the country due to the restriction of movement imposed on the members of my family by the Nigerian Government.

I have agreed to offer you 30% of the total sum while 70% is to be held on trust by you until we can decide on a suitable business investment in your country subsequent to our free movement by the Nigerian Government. Please reply urgently and treat with absolute confidentiality and sincerety.

Best Regards.
Mrs. M Abacha