[Typo3-windows] Problem With installation

Gautam Dey gautammassoft at indiatimes.com
Wed Jul 30 21:44:46 CEST 2003

Dear sir ,

         I am a developer from India. My company has recently started
working on PHP. We got an requirement to work on a site but the client
spec is that we have to use typo3 . I have IIS server I have downloaded
PHP and it is working. I have also MySql and it is also working.   I
have visited the site typo3.com and downloaded the Testsite package from
typo.org I have installed it. I have unzipped the zip file and created a
virtual directory for it but  when I am requesting the index.php the
following message is comming

"Cannot find configuration. This file is probably executed from the
wrong location."

I have gone through the documentations that are there in the site but I
am not being able to make anything out of it.

If u please kindly help me regarding this matter . I will be realy
greateful. As I am new with both PHP and typo3 so I am getting confused.
Please if u can help me regarding this matter.

Thanking you

Gautam Dey