[Typo3-windows] Unstable IIS 5.1 on XP

Jesper Nielsen scheuer at nybro.dk
Wed Jul 23 14:13:44 CEST 2003

Thank you all for the good response.

I have tried using ApacheConf. and i works fine.

My main objective is to get an IIS and an Apache to work at the same time.
(because the old sites have to work on IIS while I build the new one on
Apache).

I know that you can assign diffent port to the different serves, but how
does this work?

When the DNS is forwarding a request for ex. typo.myserver.com how do you
get the apache to take this request while the IIS takes the request for
myserver.com?

Regards,

Jesper

news:mailman.1058928414.8598.typo3-windows at lists.netfielders.de...