[Typo3-windows] Unstable IIS 5.1 on XP

nigel jackson nigelj at pobox.com
Tue Jul 22 10:42:14 CEST 2003

> PS: Is there any GUI for Apache that you can recommend? (As we discussed
> earlier I have to run IIS and Apache on different ports, and I'd rather do
> the setup in a GUI)

Not that I know of...although I've never looked...I'm happy just using notepad
and editing httpd.conf by hand!

I would strongly suggest that you start using the default settings in
httpd.conf to get your server running...then make a copy of this file so you
can always revert back to where you were if you cock things up ;-). Then start
to modifying the file stage by stage to get php running, then your typo3 site,
then other (virtual) sites if you need to. It can be a bit confusing when u
start!

Nige