[Typo3-windows] Unstable IIS 5.1 on XP

Jesper Nielsen scheuer at nybro.dk
Tue Jul 22 00:01:34 CEST 2003

Hi Nige,

I'm beginning to see your point. I've installed the WAMP-package now and
will test it in the next couple of days.

Regards,

Jesper

PS: Is there any GUI for Apache that you can recommend? (As we discussed
earlier I have to run IIS and Apache on different ports, and I'd rather do
the setup in a GUI)

"Nigel Jackson" <nigelj at pobox.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.1058795582.8560.typo3-windows at lists.netfielders.de...
> Jesper Nielsen wrote:
> > My installation of typo3 on XP runs unstable roughly every 15 minutes?
Does