[Typo3-windows] PHP for Typo3

Jesper Nielsen scheuer at nybro.dk
Sat Jul 12 15:31:17 CEST 2003

Thanks for the response.

I know of both the WAMP and the LAMP installer packages, but the issue is
that i need to install typo3 on an IIS. Since I allready have downloaded an
installed mySQL, I am looking for a stand-alone php-package.

I have of course tried to download and install the .zip package from php.net
which (after minor alterations in the php.ini) can use the php_gd2.dll
(GDlib) extension. After downloading, unzipping an placing the folder of
ImageMagick in the c:\php\ i should be ready to go right?

But for some reason I get strange errors I think is related to the
picturehandeling.

THEREFOR: I need a version of php which is compiled with GDlib as well as
ImageMagick, so I can outrule this as the root for the failures.

Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

Best regards,

Jesper

news:mailman.1057915864.32356.typo3-windows at lists.netfielders.de...