[Typo3-windows] No ImageMagick install available

Thomas Noest t.noest at noestnet.nl
Wed Jul 2 18:44:01 CEST 2003

Hi There,

I am a typo3 newbie and cannot get over this problem:

No ImageMagick install available
It seems that there is no adequate ImageMagick installation available at the checked locations (, C:\Typo3\ImageMagick557Q16, c:\php\imagemagick\, C:/Typo3/ImageMagick557Q16)
An 'adequate' installation for requires 'convert', 'combine'/'composite' and 'identify' to be available

Of course there is and it works. Safe mode is off and I tried several suggestions with path's but it won't help.

I found this thread http://typo3.org/1423+M5e2ec5e0e8c.0.html?&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1[answered_only]=0&tx_maillisttofaq_pi1[sword]=No%20ImageMagick%20install%20available
wich is exactly my problem! In this thread someone knows someone who-knows-how -to-make-it-work They write:

>> (I think we should make a deal - he explains you how to make it work,
>> and you will write a howto after, ok? :-))

>Sure, no problem.
> typo3.ug.ch doesn't exist, neither the domain ug.ch or ug.typo3.ch.

>>Try this one: news://news.netfielders.de/ -> Group name 'typo3.ug.ch'
>>You could also search http://lists.netfielders.de for email access to the
>>list(s).

So I search typo3.ug.ch :Nothing about my problem!

How do I find an answer on this known problem, or better, the mentioned HOWTO?

Greetings,

Thomas Noest
t.noest at noestnet.nl