[TYPO3-UG UK] T3CON UK

tom.warwick at typo3.org tom.warwick at typo3.org
Thu Sep 22 21:30:40 CEST 2016

Excellent!

Thats great news. Yes I think youre right, a smaller event first would
be a good idea.

I was hoping we could host the event in my home town of Cardiff or
somewhether close by, only because its closer for people who live in the
north of the UK. Its a beautiful city. What do you think?

Once we have agreed on a venue Im happy to take things forward.

Tom