[TYPO3-UG UK] Help - Special characters

Denyer denyer at sozu.co.uk
Tue Oct 23 01:42:06 CEST 2012

Hey there,
Are you able to check whether the frontend rendering charset matches the
one set for the BE and the database? Look in the install tool for
"charset", as well as in your site template TS.

Often a mis-match here will cause special characters to be stored and/or
displayed incorrectly.

Kind regards,
Denyer