[TYPO3-UG UK] (no subject)

Hans Blok hans_blok at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 14 11:23:15 CEST 2009

I have a question regarding a mnogosearch installation.

I have succesfully installed mnogosearch on my Linux webserver. The MySQL database gets filled with all the indexed data from the website, so this seems to work fine.

In TYPO3 I have created a page showing a small search form and search results. Real URL rewrites the page to 'test.html'... when I submit the form, it sends me to test.html?tx_mnogosearch_pi1[q]=blablabla&tx_mnogosearch_pi1[submit]=Search, which is intended behaviour. However, the page is completely blank. The page works fine without the mnogosearch GET param's. I have tried setting error reporting on but I get nothing back at all. After checking the apache error log, I discovered it gives the following error message when submitting the form.

Regarding Real URL, I have also tried requesting the page using index.php?id=11&..all the mnogosearch params.... but this results in a blank page, again, so to me it is unlikely that Real URL is casuing this.

[Tue Jul 14 11:11:15 2009] [notice] child pid 1952 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

Does anyone have any idea what could possibly have caused this, and more importantly, how can I fix this?

Thanks