[TYPO3-UG UK] sr_feuser_register

Piers temp account admin at piersaitman.co.uk
Sat Apr 4 19:58:54 CEST 2009

I found the answer to this in the end, I'll post it up in case it's of
any use. The registration page content disappeared when you create a
new Direct Mail, don't ask me why. Clearing all caches (not page or
configuration) is the fix, and I put a bit of code on the Direct Mail
sysfolder page tsconfig to clear all cach time a Direct Mail is
created: TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd = all

Cheers,

Piers