[TYPO3-UG UK] Looking for a TYPO3 developer (professional user) who is also a PHP developer

Michael Fritz mitchiru_jo at gmx.de
Tue Sep 26 19:45:05 CEST 2006

Hi Geoff,

as I am moving to england on january 2006, I am looking for interesting
contacts in the south of the UK. I have a strong intention to work for
somebody somehow, even though I will make my living with business back
home in germany.

I have strong capabilites with TYPO3 and web development, my current
employer company TARGET-E is one of the most important german consultant
agencies for TYPO3 and ColdFusion. Furthermore I have my core skills at
PHP,SQL,ColdFusion,SEO,DHTML,XHTML...

my primary goal is to stay a year in the UK in order to experience a
different way of working and beside- to enhance my language skills.

what I am exactly looking for is someone, who has got a small unfilled
place in his office, what i could use sometimes. I would offer my
presence, work and skills for fair rates in return.

greetings from munich,
Michael

PS: if anyone else likes that plan, go ahead: mitchiru_jo(at)gmx,de