[TYPO3-UG UK] Pictures/foto's

Paul Matthews paul at xedos.net
Thu Jun 22 23:56:09 CEST 2006

Hi,

It may be worth looking at the DAM extensions which is designed to
address storage and cataloging issues of various types of media with
images as a prime example. Basically upload your digital assets once via
the DAM filelist extension, catalog as you see fit and then access as
often as you like through your site by referring to the file you loaded
into the DAM repository

Rgds
Paul