[TYPO3-UG UK] Looking for a TYPO3 developer (professional user) whois also a PHP developer

Ian Foulds IanFoulds at x-act.co.uk
Wed Jun 14 19:17:22 CEST 2006

Hi Geoff

I would like to help you if I can, however, I am not physically located
in London.

If you do not draw any luck closer to home then please get in touch and
I am sure I can help.

VPN connections and remote desktop software may ease the pain of long
distance support!!

Some Typo3 projects I've worked on:
www.wirksworth.net
www.derwent-pursuits.co.uk