[TYPO3-UG UK] feevcal template

Michel Albert Michel.Albert at statec.etat.lu
Tue Aug 22 15:13:53 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I am fairly new to typo3, but so far I wan able to fight through, and I have
nearly all working that's required. However the templates are now a bit in a
bit of a messy state after fiddling around a lot.

The one *big* thing I still need to get running is some sort of event
calendar. So that backend users can enter events that will be visible
publicly. I decided to use feevcal as the only calendar extension that's got
all I need and is marked stable. After installing, I got the minical view
running quite smoothly. But once I click on a date, it jumps to the page I
specified, but nothing shows up on that page at all. I created a page-content
element on that page with the feevcal-plugin as content-type. I also set the
view mode to "list". Yet nothing comes up.

Strangely enough, in parallel I also use indexed_search, which also only shows
up on the root-page but not on another page.

I do have a set-up where the root-page uses a different template than the rest
of the pages. Maybe there is a problem in that setup somewhere. But I am
still too fuzzy about the inner-workings of Typo3 as that I could make out
where.

What would be a good starting point to look at?

Best regards,

Michel Albert