[TYPO3-UG UK] "Fatal Error" in typo3 operation

Michael Ott michael at zolnott.de
Thu Apr 20 10:33:52 CEST 2006

Hello!

> I have just installed a new instance of Typo3 onto my host and I get the
> following error when trying to display the front page.
>
> Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to
> allocate 46080 bytes) in
> /home/slqyqsma/public_html/wctm/typo3_src-3.8.1/t3lib/class.t3lib_stdgraphic
> .php on line 2057
You have to give typo3 more memory. I set it to 25M and that is enough

> I have tried increasing the memory limit in a .htaccess file but this did
> not work. Please bear in mind that my host is not very helpful and I am
> unable to access any php or apache settings.
Have a look at php_info(). Create your own php file and show how many mem
you have

> I have had a successful Typo3 install working about 6 weeks ago, I left it
> alone as I was working on a template file offline. When I returned I get
> this error. I tried fixing it before and thought a new install would fix
> it.

CU

  Michael

--
           Michael Ott, e-mail: michael at zolnott.de, www.zolnott.de

Ooohhh die Kunst wabert so übers Wasser um letztendlich im Schilfdickicht
am Ufer von einer dicken Kröte verschlugen zu werden (M. Weingart)