[Typo3-UG UK] password protected page [CLOSED]

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Fri Nov 11 08:16:18 CET 2005

Andrea Burton wrote:
> I need to make a password protected page with a username and password
> login.
> can anybody step me through this process?
> thanks for any assistance!
> andrea burton

Andrea

Please start by using a newsreader and read the mailing list rules because
your mails turn up as emails in my inbox and on the mailing list.

This particular message has now turned up as a reply to your earlier
question and so now we have one thread with two subjects.

This screws up people being able to follow conversations later on.

Start again by posting a new topic and I will gladly help you!

Matthew