[Typo3-UG UK] 1-2-3 Install Tool

RAVINI JINADASA ravini17 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:40:27 CEST 2005

As adviced by Dmitry Dulepov I tried installing the testsite versions of
typo3 on my computer (thankx for replying). When installing typo3 on my
computer (which is a server computer by the way) I followed the instructions
given and created the database and compared and imported the tables. This
was done successfully but I couldnt see any data in the tables of the
database. After doing this I went to http://localhost and I still get the
error saying "No pages are found on the rootlevel" when going there. As a
result I cannot go the 1-2-3 wizard. What i dont understand is how am i to
put data in a database if the wizard doesnt work. When i type in
http://localhost I am supposed to get 1-2-3 Install tool to create and dump
data in to a datbase. But I cant get that cause I am given a "No pages are
found on the rootlevel" error message. This is why I have tried to go to the
configuration pages in http://localhost/typo3/install and then create a
connection and a datbase from there. And then restore the "database.sql"
file on the created database from mysql itself. Please help what I am doing
wrong ?

Given below is information about my installation !!

### DEBUG SYSTEM INFORMATION - START ###

HTTP_HOST           : typo

TYPO3_HOST_ONLY     : typo

TYPO3_PORT          :

PATH_INFO           :

QUERY_STRING        : TYPO3_INSTALL[type]=phpinfo

REQUEST_URI         : /typo3/install/index.php?TYPO3_INSTALL[type]=phpinfo

HTTP_REFERER :
http://typo/typo3/install/index.php?TYPO3_INSTALL[type]=cleanup

TYPO3_REQUEST_HOST : http://typo

TYPO3_REQUEST_URL :
http://typo/typo3/install/index.php?TYPO3_INSTALL[type]=phpinfo

TYPO3_REQUEST_SCRIPT: http://typo/typo3/install/index.php

TYPO3_REQUEST_DIR : http://typo/typo3/install/

TYPO3_SITE_URL : http://typo/

TYPO3_SITE_SCRIPT   : typo3/install/index.php?TYPO3_INSTALL[type]=phpinfo

TYPO3_SSL           :

SCRIPT_NAME         : /typo3/install/index.php

TYPO3_DOCUMENT_ROOT : C:/Inetpub/typo3/testsite-3.7.0

SCRIPT_FILENAME     :
C:/Inetpub/typo3/testsite-3.7.0/typo3/install/index.php

REMOTE_ADDR         : 192.168.1.11

REMOTE_HOST         : 192.168.1.11

HTTP_USER_AGENT     : Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.2;
.NET CLR 1.1.4322)

HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE: en-gb

CONST: PHP_OS       : WINNT

CONST: TYPO3_OS     : WIN

CONST: PATH_thisScri:
C:/Inetpub/typo3/testsite-3.7.0/typo3/install/index.php

CONST: php_sapi_name: isapi

OTHER: TYPO3_VERSION: 3.7.0

OTHER: PHP_VERSION  : 4.3.11

imagecreatefromgif(): 1

imagecreatefrompng(): 1

imagecreatefromjpeg(: 1

imagegif()          : 1

imagepng()          : 1

imagejpeg()         : 1

imagettftext()      : 1

OTHER: IMAGE_TYPES  : 15

OTHER: memory_limit :

SERVER: SERVER_PORT : 80

SERVER: SERVER_SOFTW: Microsoft-IIS/6.0

SERVER: GATEWAY_INTE:

SERVER: SCRIPT_NAME : /typo3/install/index.php

SERVER: PATH_TRANSLA: C:\\Inetpub\\typo3\\testsite-3.7.0

T3CV_GFX: image_proc: 1

T3CV_GFX: gdlib     : 1

T3CV_GFX: gdlib_png : 0

T3CV_GFX: gdlib_2   : 0