[Typo3-UG UK] Tutorial Templates

mark mark.l1 at ntlworld.com
Wed May 19 13:31:31 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have installed typo3 on my FreeBSD box running Apache 1.3 and PHP 4.1.  I
am having a problem with the first tutorial and the intergration of the
template.

Can anyone help please
Thanks Mark

This is my script that I am using which is from the tutorial but when I veiw
either the frontend or the backend I get the error "The page is not
configured[type=0][]"
# configuring the Auto-Parser:
plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pil {

content = FILE
content.file = fileadmin/template/main/template_1.html

elements {
BODY.all = 1
BODY.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_BODY

HEAD.all = 1
HEAD.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_HEADER
HEAD.rmTagSections = title

TD.all = 1

}

relPathPrefix = fileadmin/template/main/
}

page = PAGE
page.typNum = 0
page.config.disableAllHeaderCode=1

page.10 =< plugin.tx_automakertemplate_pil