[Typo3-UG UK] css styled content

Dominic Stockdale dom at 3ev.com
Tue May 4 17:25:29 CEST 2004

Tom Kerswill wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm new to the list and was wondering if anyone can answer this?
>
> I followed the template-building tutorial, which talks you through using
> the "css styled content" module. This is great, however, as the tutorial
> mentions, you don't seem to be able to use contact forms and other
> modules with this module - they simply don't show up on the finished site.
>
> Any idea if this is fixed in the new release, or if not, when it will
> be fixed? Are there any work-arounds?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom

Hi Tom,

It's fixed now. You'll find all the content elements are rendered
properly as they should be. Just make sure you download one the latest
3.6 packages from typo3.org.

Dom

--

Dominic Stockdale
Technical Director

Come and see us at 'Internet World' - Earls Court - London. 15th-17th
June 2004 - Stand H42

Visit us at: http://3ev.com or 1-5 Poland Street, London w1f 8pr UK.
Phone us on: +44 (0) 20 72879330
Fax us on: +44 (0) 20 72879331